A Bug in the HM2 Replayer Streaming Notes

Default A Bug in the HM2 Replayer Streaming Notes

Good day. I am having problems with HM2 Replayer's Streaming Notes. I make notes in the replayer, for different streets, then the notes are shown. When I view the marked hands in the replayer one by one it is also ok. But the problems begin when I put for e.g. 10 marked hands in the replayer, and when I replay the hands, the straming notes shows the same notes for all the hands in the replayer. It shows the notes I have made for the first hand for all the hands I put in the replayer. But if I replay them one by one there is no problems. Thank you. With best regards.

P.S. My HM2 version is 2.0.0.7660.
    OS - Windows 7 Ultimate
    Antivirus - Kasperski Internet Security 2010
    UAC - Disabled
    Last edited by Karen_Kazaryan; 12-17-2012 at 10:21 AM. Reason: Additional info

Is there a point where it does it correctly for x hands, but does not for x+1 hands? I cannot reproduce this.

Please give us some more information.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

Strange things happen After receiving your answer, I decided to record a video to supply you with complete info on this bug, but the replayer begins to show the notes properly. Then I tried again and again it worked without any problem Anyway thank you for your quick response.

I have found the solution to this bug for myself And if you are interested I can describe it so, that you could fix it. So, this problem, which I described previously, persists when I changed the hands in the replayer by the Up and Down buttons on the keyboard. When I change the hands clicking on the buttons of the replayer everything works normally, the stats are displayed without bugs. I tried it several times and definitely the problem is in switching the hands in the replayer by the Up and Down buttons of the keyboard. If still there are questions on this issue, or you need a detailed explanation I can record a video with this bug. Thank you. Will be very glad to help you to fix the bug and make your program even better for your users. With best regards.
    Last edited by Karen_Kazaryan; 12-18-2012 at 07:31 AM.

Former HM Support DogNamedBluff's Avatar

Thank you for the information. I have forwarded this issue to our bugs department. It will be tested in the order in which it was received. We will reply back in this thread with our findings.

Thank you for quick response. And in addition here is the video that I have recorded to help you to understand fully the bug, and if possible take steps to fix it. Because I am analyzing each my session, and this feature is very important to me as for most of the users, I suppose. Thank you very much. With best regards. Please, inform me when you have watched the video.

I have posted the video here. But it isn't published yet

Thank you for taking the time to post the video. Hopefully it should help our testers to reproduce this problem more easily.