Popup on Winamax.fr
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Popup on Winamax.fr

Hello,

I have a small trouble with HM2 multitabling on winamax.fr. Can't find a solution so i am requesting some help !

When I am playing and looking at a popup from the HUD on a table by moving my mouse over, as soon as the active table from winamax popup anywhere on the screen (the active table popup in winamax options is activated and I would like to keep it like this...) my HUD popup is going behind my table and I can not read it. I have to click again on the table (and sometimes more than once) and then moving my mouse over again to have a chance to see the popup again.

How can I solve the problem ie being able to read the popu while the winamax active table is poping up ?

Thx in advance !!!

Former HM Support DogNamedBluff's Avatar

Have you tried right clicking on the popup so it stays open on the table?

Sorry for the delay...I couldnt check lately..

So...the right click option is kind of working but:
    1) is there a way to keep to do the same without right-clicking ? Any option?
    2) when the popup is activated by right clicking, if a table popup then the HUD popup will be hiden...that means that you have to move the HUD popup to see it. Thus is there any way to keep the HUD popup on top ? (and not all the HUD elements... ! because then they will go through tables)

Thx for your help !

1. No
    2. You can try hud options--> config properties--> turn on always on top
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here

Ok thx for the answer !
    I will try the "turn on always on top" to check but i am pretty sure that doing so will put all HUD elements on top and not only the popups ; thus they will go through tables making it unreadble...

Surprisingly only on WINAMAX are users experiencing these types of problems.
    We have a bugticket on this: HM-4312 and HM-5337.

What you can try: are you using Windows 7? Turn on the Windows AERO interface: How to Turn On and Enable Aero in Windows 7 (Enable Aero Peek) « My Digital Life
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here

So... "turn on always on top" seems to be ok but everything is coming through....
    I use W7 and tried what you suggested but it seems I have no problem with this...!
    I hope it will be fixed one day...

Try these additional steps:

1 - Make sure windows is fully updated until 'No New Important Updates are Found' (this may require multiple restarts and multiple 'check for updates'), including Internet Explorer (even if you use a different web browser).
    2 - Update your graphics drivers - http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questio...hicsCardDriver
    3 - Update Logitech Setpoint - Support + Downloads: SetPoint - Logitech
    4 - Disable desktop composition - Enable or Disable Desktop Composition ~ Windows 7 Support
    5 - Set desktop theme to basic, default, or a non-aero theme - Disable Aero on Windows 7 or Vista - How-To Geek (this will be the same for win8/7)
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

I have done all that (except #3 since i am not running logitech) and it seems that the only thing that make things better is disabling desktop composition.
    Do we have to turn it off each time we play or do you have plans to fix this issue ?

We have two bug tickets on this HM-4312 and HM-5337, but both have low priority and won't be fixed any time soon, so I'd suggest to turn off the desktop composition.