Hm 100% cpu - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Hm 100% cpu

if i reinstall completely the hm will i lose the configuration and the info in the hm db (sql) ?

tks again

You won't lose your database. (don't reinstall SQL)

You will lose your HUD, so export your HUD first if you made a custom HUD or many changes to the default HUD
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here

how i export the HUD ?
    it´s possible to make the same with the configuration of the HM ?

with regard of the sql db, every time that i update the sql i will lose the hands?
    if the answer is yes, then may i create a new db with the sql updated and import the hands from the old db created with and old version of sql ?

tks again

export HUD: hud options--> player preferences--> export

When you UPDATE SQL (8.4.1--> 8.4.5) you only RISK (10% chance) of suddenly not being able to connect to the database anymore.
    When you install a different SQL version (8.3.x--> 8.4.x) you will need to reimport all your hands into a new empty database.
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here

many tks Patvs for take your time to answer all my questions!