Hm 100% cpu - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Hm 100% cpu

options--> database management--> connect--> new database

in the new database run a import from folder on your archive folder (default: C:/HMArchive)

ZoneAlarm is difficult in setting "exceptions" telling ZoneAlarm which files / ports NOT to continuously scan. I'd suggest to just uninstall it and use Windows Firewall
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here

i will do it, i will create a new db in october starting the month
    but i canīt understand the problem with the zonealarm because a never have any problem with it

tks

a created a new one and import all the hands and the problem keep on, then i created 3rd db and i will be importing only the last month

may i use in the stats hud the info of more than just one db ?
    may i rename a db ?

tks

You can rename a database in pgadminIII, and you can the stats hud info for any database
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here

im still having problems with the 3rd db with only the hands of the last month after playing less than 1000 hands/session

what can i do?

Install a different version of SQL as the one you're currently using to a different portnumber and connect to that instead.

Latest versions are SQL 8.4.5 and 9.0.0
    both can be downloaded from PostgreSQL: The world's most advanced open source database

i will update the sql to the last version
    but i want that you know that since yesterday i have receive 3 advices that i have an error with the hud
    here you have an image that i made of the error

what can i do with this error? what info you need from me?

HTML Code:
    http://img412.imageshack.us/f/errorhud.png
    Last edited by Patvs; 10-08-2010 at 05:19 AM.

The error is not SQL related.
    Windows Update + a full reinstall of HoldemManager using the full installer Downloads and Manuals - Hold'Em Manager, Omaha Manager & HM Apps (where you don't have to reinstall SQL) should fix it

then first update the sql and then reinstall the HM ?

If you ALSO want to update SQL it doesn't matter if you do it before/after you reinstall HoldemManager