Party Poker Fast Forward Misplaced HUD

Question Party Poker Fast Forward Misplaced HUD

I'm very glad in the latest beta release Holdem Manager finally supports Party Poker Fast Forward.

There is just this very annoying bug that places the HUD in the wrong seat. Now I tried fixing this on two fronts:

1. Party Poker software, I called up and they said for the FF tables, the seat is always that one for six max tables, preferred seating is irrelevant.

2. Hold em manager software, I tried to change the HUD Options --> Seating Preferrences --> Change the 6max to any of the numbers and no difference, even after restarting both software.

party wrong seat 2.png

Please find a fix for this soon, or tell me what I need to do to fix it.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by LiteValue; 12-13-2012 at 05:35 PM. Reason: insert picture

the attached image has two "Lite" but this is just a bug, it fixes itself after a few seconds

party 3.png

From this you can see that it works on normal tables but not fast forward ones. Regardless of where I sit and change either the Party Poker or Holdem manager options, the HUD in the Fast Forward table is always one displaced clockwise.

Former HM Support DogNamedBluff's Avatar

Please follow the instructions in this FAQ to reset the HUD to the default settings to troubleshoot the problem - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...rashing+Issues

Quote Originally Posted by DogNamedBluff View Post
    Please follow the instructions in this FAQ to reset the HUD to the default settings to troubleshoot the problem - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...rashing+Issues
    I have the feeling that this is not a generic problem per se but a specific bug to do with the Party FF tables though

Try this:
    Click on the SETTINGS button on the table (of the settings/default 2.0 HUD panel)
    Use the < > arrows to move the HUD to the proper position.
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here

Quote Originally Posted by Patvs View Post
    Try this:
    Click on the SETTINGS button on the table (of the settings/default 2.0 HUD panel)
    Use the < > arrows to move the HUD to the proper position.
    yep this works. Hopefully you guys can address this bug in the next release though.

just as an aside, how do you see the results of the previous hand if you missed it from the settings bar while you're still at the table?

It's not possible to use the last 3 hands panel.
    This feature doesn't work properly for RUSH/ZOOM/FastForward: since HoldemManager can't determine which hands actually are the 'last hand'. Because when you quickfold a couple of hands, those hands still need to play out and end before they are a 'last hand' and this can occur in a completely different order as when the hands started.
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here