*PokerStars ZOOM not working*: Temporary Fix - Page 11
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Quote Originally Posted by stevistoned View Post
    I tried the 05aug and the 10oct update, I installed this Download Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 Service Pack 1 from Official Microsoft Download Center and I added the files to my expectation list of my firewall(I coulndt add the blitz.dll and a few others because they werent avaibable in the list but it still use to work before the last update) and I tried to just deactivate my firewall
    What is your problem? No HUD? Hands not updating? What is the version of HM2 displayed in your HM2 menu bar? Are you XP or Win 7 or what? What firewall s/ware? What anti-virus software? Are you playing on .com PokerStars or another regional PokerStars?

ah sorry. The hud is working but lagging behind 1 hand. I use win 7 and I use HM 1, thats the HM1 forum right? the version in them menu bar is 1.13.02. I use only the windows firewall and play on stars.com

Quote Originally Posted by stevistoned View Post
    ah sorry. The hud is working but lagging behind 1 hand. I use win 7 and I use HM 1, thats the HM1 forum right? the version in them menu bar is 1.13.02. I use only the windows firewall and play on stars.com
    Sorry. Didn't notice it was HM1

I believe you need to copy two files over from HM2 into HM1. See this post from patvs:-
    http://forums.holdemmanager.com/mana...ml#post2365392

Also update to http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloa..._11Apr2014.exe

but the most important thing is to get the blitz.dll and starscommunicator.hm2 file.
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here

Also make sure you do all the exceptions & file permissions or it probably will not work.

cool, it´s working again now.
    thx a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by cjericho16 View Post
    Hi, I got my HUD working, but player stats are a few steps lagging behind. I searched and found that u guys mentioned that nothing can be done about it coz I fast-fold my hand but the hand is still being played out.
    This is an HM1 thread. PokerStars no longer allows HM1 to be used on their software so I can not help with HM1 issues on Zoom tables.

If you are instead using HM2:

Please update to the latest beta version - http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloa...ger_2_Beta.exe

- After downloading, you should right-click the file, go to properties and click unblock.*
    * If you do not see an 'unblock' option you can ignore this step.
    - Then, right click the file and run as administrator.

IMPORTANT Zoom Installation Instructions:

Make sure you always start HM2 first before you open the PokerStars Client. If you closed PokerStars for any reason and did not close HM2 please close them both and start HM2 before you start PokerStars again.

On the first run, you must start the Hold'em Manager 2 HUD BEFORE you launch PokerStars. If PokerStars is open, you must close PokerStars, start the HUD and then open PokerStars before Zoom HUD will function properly.

If the Zoom HUD is not displaying after doing the above, please uninstall PokerStars, rename the associated C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\PokerStars.xx folders. and re-download and install PokerStars as the PokerStars installation is more than likely corrupted and a PokerStars reinstall should resolve the issue.

Please check all of the steps on this FAQ - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...rs+Zoom+Tables

If you continue to have problems please tell us which ps.xx skin you play on, what the client/server version numbers are, and send the requested files/screenshots as instructed at the end of the Zoom setup FAQ in the link above.