Table Scanner not working on Stars 9/8/2010? - Page 14
Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314

Hi, maybe we can do a teamviewer session to troubleshoot the problem, please email me with a suitable time to do the session and also the timezone your in.

Thanks
    Morny
    support@holdemmanager.com
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    We welcome any feedback on any solutions we provide, this helps us to provide better quality solutions in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by morny View Post
    Hi, maybe we can do a teamviewer session to troubleshoot the problem, please email me with a suitable time to do the session and also the timezone your in.

Thanks
    Morny
    support@holdemmanager.com
    mail sent thx morny

I have the lastest 1.11.05 version of hem, when i have all my tables that I want to join filtered, I highlight them and click join tables. But I keep getting sat at tables that have open seats. I just reinstalled HEM, and it's doing the same thing.

Doesn't work scanner after today's Stars update. "Could not detect PokerStars lobby"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    We welcome any feedback on any solutions we provide, this helps us to provide better quality solutions in the future.

Default Fix crashes PartyPoker?

Sorry, working now - please ignore
    Last edited by AndrewK; 10-14-2010 at 03:24 AM. Reason: Problem resolved

awesome how fast you fixed it this time. big improvement to last time. well done.

Any update on the bug that join process stops when you are already seated at a table when joining multiple tables?
    Last edited by Daniel; 10-26-2010 at 11:59 AM.

Don't know how, but since the latest update, the joining process does not stop when you are already seated at a table (for stars). Thats great! Now I can just select all tables with a score above a certain level and press join. Maybe you can check why it's working now to really understand why this wasn't possible in the past (for future requests). Maybe the italics font for seated at tables or on waiting lists? Anyway, I'm happy now!