HM1 hud not working for zoom on POKERSTARS since update today - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

I am running stars exactly as it mentioned here all the time.
    The problem has begun yesterday.

Temporary fix works but the Stars replayer does not work when you revert to the last (backup) version

Any eta on a permanent fix?

Thx

my replayer works when i use the backup, i use winxp

Update: http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloa..._17Dec2012.exe

On which PokerStars are you playing? PokerStars.EU? In which language are your computer/Windows settings?
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here

^^ Thx, this update works with the new stars update. The Stars replayer works too

After upgrading to the above version, Table Scanner doesn't seem to work anymore. I just see an empty gray background when I click on it.

The update did not work for me, Why am I getting this error message during the install?

"the package was unable to replace the following file:C:\ProgramFiles\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Blitz.dll"

Please help.

Quote Originally Posted by payday View Post
    After upgrading to the above version, Table Scanner doesn't seem to work anymore. I just see an empty gray background when I click on it.

Downgrade to http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloa..._17Dec2012.exe
    Please close your stars client and your HM and replace the file c:\programme\rvg software\holdemmanager\blitz.dll with this one: https://dl.dropbox.com/u/13215305/Blitz.dll

This will only work if you used the default Holdemmanager Installation folder. If you used a different folder during the original installation you have to replace the file in your custom installation folder.
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here

Quote Originally Posted by Amzzy View Post
    The update did not work for me, Why am I getting this error message during the install?

"the package was unable to replace the following file:C:\ProgramFiles\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Blitz.dll"

Please help.

Close HM1 and close PokerStars before you run the update.
    (or restart your computer before you run the update)
    Then run the update again: http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloa..._17Dec2012.exe

After installing the _17Dec2012.exe update All-in EV no longer displays in results/graphs for SNGs, (hyper 6max SNGs). Was working fine right up until I updated, was previously on 1.12.10b.