Upgrade to HM2 changed overall tournament results

Default Upgrade to HM2 changed overall tournament results

Hello...i've finally decided to move to HM2, however, i realized that the reports for the tournaments are different in HM2. What i mean is that, in HM1, which is correct since i always check after a session, i have the correct number of tournaments and winnings. However, in HM2, it shows me a negative profile due to the lack of correct tournament informations.

When i created the new database, i imported the files from HM1 database...then, since i realized this issue, i've uploaded the HM1 archive. It improved a little bit, although it is still incorrect. How can i solve this?

Thank you!

Which site(s) and which types of games do you play?

Can you send us some screen shots of the discrepancies via email and upload a backup of your HM1 database for us to download, restore, and test with?

We have a backup and restore feature within Holdem Manager that makes it easy for you to backup all your settings, hand histories and files.
    http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questio...up+%26+Restore

This is a new feature and there are some compatibility issues with it so if you have any problems you can do this manually by following the instructions below:

Manual database backup/restore via pgadmin - http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questio...store+Database

Upload the backup file to dropbox, yousendit, filedropper, or similar. Please email the download link and screen shots, with a link to this thread and your forum name, to hm2support@holdemmanager.com

Hi...
    i play at pokerstars and full tilt poker. For pokerstars, the change was not significative...i guess there's 20$ discrepancy but not a big deal since i have a lot of games in there.
    But for FTP is not correct. In fact, i have another question. I've requested my playing history from FTP. I have all the sng/mtt that i played and the cashier balance. I noticed that i've won around 500$, but i don't have all the information in my HM1 database (one time, i formatted my pc and lost everything so far). In HM1 i'm only 150$ positive. Is there any way to upload the history file so that i can have my correct graph? Plus, since i can not recover all my previous hands (lost at the formatting), is possible to manually create entries for sng/mtts to correct the graph?

I'm going to send you an e-mail with HM1 and 2 screenshots of the tournament graph reports and the HM1 backup database...when i installed the HM2 i've imported the database selecting the database stored at postgres. However, i could not use the backup file since the file extension is different! (in hm1, it saved as a hembk..for hm2, it asks for a pghembk file....)

Thanks for the reply

Former HM Support DogNamedBluff's Avatar

Please try creating a new database and reimporting the hands. Here is a FAQ on how to import emailed hands into HM2. http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...dem+Manager%3F

Currently there is no way to add a tournament into HM2 without a hand history. Also, you can not Restore a HM1 Backup into HM2 due to the nature of the databases being different in HM1 vs HM2.