Table Ninja FT and Tiltbuster Gibson Table Mod - can't get it to work fully

Question Table Ninja FT and Tiltbuster Gibson Table Mod - can't get it to work fully

I'm a great fan of TN and TNFT and definetely don't want to miss it.

The other day I found a table mod @ tiltbuster which is much clearer and prettier than the original. It leaves much more room for the HUD info of HM2 as well: It's Gibson FTP.

So everything would be perfect if only both were fully compatible. And either they are not or I'm doing something wrong. But it looks to me like the bet sizing on TNFT's Pot Betting doesn't work as intended. When I'm entering a #BB it does something different: It bets much more than the #BB stated there. Since it seems to be consistent in doing that wrong I'd be able to fix that by changing the #BB accordingly to show the intended result. The other issue is much more annoying. The raise button is quite often prefilled as "shove" without me having defined anything like that in TNFT. One moment not looking carefully enough and its a shove :-(

Yes, I read the comment in TNFT "... may not work with certain mods ...". I'm not trying to blame anybody. I just love both SW pieces and would love to see the combination at work.

Maybe the two developers can together find out what to do in either SW to make the combo work.

Here the link to the post in the tiltbuster forum: http://tiltbuster.com/forums/index.p...00-gibson-ftp/
    Last edited by DamnedToWin; 12-10-2012 at 05:14 PM. Reason: added link to cross post

Try going to Full Tilt>Options>Table Options>Custom Bet Buttons and make sure everything is set to the default (min, pot, max, in that order). If that doesn't seem to help please send a copy of the following files to support@alxsoftware.com and I'll check them over for errors:

1) Your TNFTLog and TNFTConfigAutoLoad files. You will find them in C:\Program Files\TableNinjaFT

2) A screen shot of your desktop with a table and your HUD displayed. See instructions at How to make screenhot? Taking screenshots is fast and free. No software to download. Please send the screen shot even if you don't have a HUD or custom table theme.