no hands in sessions tab
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default no hands in sessions tab

"Reports-Sessions" - yesterday it shows 6k hands, today after importing 400k hands - 0 hands,
    "Reports-Session by day" - 56 hands from... april 2012 WTF?,
    "Reports-Session by month" - i got all my hands,

Last month "Reports-Sessions" i got 35k hands - i did full DB optimatization and all gone, then I played 6k and i see only 6k.

I had problem with DB (postgressql 9.1), i did backup with pgAdmin3 (format: user) and restore it by console. Then update HM to 2.0.0.7635. After this update above problem occures.

I thought that i broke DB, so i did new DB by HM2, import 18kk hands from files, and i got the same problem.

Update to 2.0.0.7651 - nothing happend.

We've experienced a lot of issues with postgres 9.1 and have never recommended its use. 9.0 and 9.2 have been stable, but 9.1 was never reliable in our experience.

You can download a new version of postgres and install it on port 5433 and run them side by side and test it out. You will not be able to import the backup or transfer from the DB's, but you can import from c:\hm2archive and/or c:\hmarchive.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

I installed PSQ 8.4 imported 18kk hands, tabs - sessions 6k, i did optimatization (FULL), and in sessions tab i got only 1.5k hands.

WTF?

Are some of the 18k hands you imported tournament hands by chance, or from a different hero name, to explain why you only see 6k hands in the report?

Does the same thing happen if you import those hands to a new database and run the maintenance via pgadmin instead of the internal maintenance feature? I use pgadmin maintenance often and never have differences before and after the maintenance.

http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...lyze+Database+

Can you send us the hands for testing to see if we can reproduce the problem with your hands? Please zip and email the problem hand histories, with a link to this thread and your forum name, to hm2support@holdemmanager.com

It's 18kk (18 000 000) hands not 18k. Only 100k are mine. In sessions tab are 6k hands because i played 6k hands in this month (Sessions tab with filter (this month). In other tabs i got all 6k hands.

I did new db, imported last 6k hands, did maintenance with pgadmin3 (still got 6k), with HM2 (FULL) (still got 6k) so i did new DB and did maintenance only with HM2 (still 6k). So i think hands are fine.

I tried import last 6k hands to 18kk database with option "force import of prevoiusly imported hands" but i only get duplicates.

I reopen HM2 and hands in session tabs dissapeared (that 1.5k from my 18kk DB, which should show 6k)
    Last edited by spoksik; 12-11-2012 at 06:41 AM.

I am not sure what to make of this and it is getting a little bit hard to follow what is going on. My gut reaction is that the 18kk database is damaged for some reason. Have you tried importing some of those 18mil hands to the new database you made with the recent 6k hands? If you still can't figure out the cause of the problem I think maybe we should schedule a remote support session so we can see the problems first hand and reduce the amount of back and forth in this thread.

Please email hm2support@holdemmanager.com, with a link to this thread, and your forum name, so we can schedule a Teamviewer session. Please let us know when you are available in GMT time for a teamviewer session - GMT – Greenwich Mean Time

Please remember that we schedule a couple days in advance and need to fit into our schedules. So give us a few days' range of times and notice.

Download the Teamviewer Quick Support Module - http://www.holdemmanager.com/teamviewer.

Please read this important information before our teamviewer session. We cannot do the teamviewer session until all those issues are addressed below:
    1 - Make sure you have updated your windows using the "Windows Update" feature Microsoft Windows Update
    * - Make sure windows is fully updated until 'No New Important Updates are Found' (this may require multiple restarts and multiple 'check for updates'), including Internet Explorer 9 (even if you use a different web browser) and change your Windows Control Panel > Regional Settings Format to English (USA).
    2 - Make sure Holdem Manager is updated to the latest version Downloads and Manuals - Hold'Em Manager, Omaha Manager & HM Apps
    3 - Please make sure you have access to a good connection, we cannot provide support on really slow connections
    4 - Please allow us full access otherwise it slows down the speed at which we can fix the issue

I got problem only with new hands, in sessions tab and sessions by day, other tabs are ok. I did this 18kk hands DB 2 days ago.

Do the new hands show up if you import them into a new empty database?
    Do they import as import errors?
    If the hands don't show up, email us a handhistory file to hm2support@holdemmanager.com
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here

Guys, hands are okey, i see them, i can watch them, but when i do vacuum they starting to disappear. I will wait, play some sessions and do vacuum in pgadmin3 and see what happens.

I dont need to run vacuum, hands just disappearing next day, but only from session tab.