Tournament HUD Config for Consideration and Feedback - Page 5
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by manbearjew View Post
    Hi I'm new to this program could you tell me what the big number means on this config? mostly between 4,0-0,5 ? Thanks!

Do you mean the aggression factor?
    Aggression Factor: is the ratio of how often an opponent will bet/raise, divided by how often he calls.

So it can be a number between 0 and infinite.
    And it usually will be a number between 0.5 and 4 (0.5 being a very passive player... 4 being a very 'aggressive' player.)

How to use this number. Or how to exploit an opponent whose AF is too high/low:
    When it's too low (<1) the opponent is not aggressive enough, which means he will usually call with his drawing hands... or check behind. He only bets when he has a made hand. He does NOT: raise for information, raise with a draw, donkbet, probe-bet, river-bluff, bluff in position (when it's checked to him), float (to steal the pot from you on the turn), he doesn't cbet enough, he doesn't triple barrel bluff, etc.

So valuebet your made hands against him. When he keeps calling, he often will have a draw (or marginal hand). If he makes a crazy bet (or raise), respect his bet.

When it's too high (>3) the opponent is capable of all those moves.
    So often let the opponent do the betting for you when you have a made hand. (for example keep check-calling, let him bluff in position)
    If he makes a weird raise, he can also do that with a draw (or marginal hand)! So adjust your game accordingly.

Also create a popup: with Aggression by street so you can see his
    Flop Agg Factor: Aggression Factor based on the flop only
    Turn Agg Factor: Aggression Factor based on the turn only
    River Agg Factor: Aggression Factor based on the river only
    because a lot of the OVERALL aggression stat, will consist of the 100% Flop continuation bets, when the opponent is a lot LESS aggressive on the turn/river. While other opponents are notorious for their river bluffs.
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here

I have downloaded the hud, but when I try to download to HM2 it tells me no config found. The actual download looks like a page full of script, but as something of a novice I am struggling. Any ideas.

Also, how do you guys make the huds fit around a players details. Thanks for any help

Cheers
    Steve

Which file did you try to import, the .xml file from post #12 from this thread?
    Did you use hud options--> displayed stats--> Import 1.0?
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here

yes it was No:12, also I tried to download your SnG hud and had exactly the same issue, would Google Chrome cause this?

Just figured out, these are HM1 huds and need to be imported through Import 1.0, sorry to have wasted your time.

Cheers
    Steve
    Last edited by Roversf; 03-28-2013 at 10:28 AM.

how did u get names before stats?

thnks

Quote Originally Posted by pauloribeiro88 View Post
    how did u get names before stats?

thnks

hud options--> player preferences--> appearance tab---> turn on show abbreviations.

Thanks. It took me a while since "turn on show abbreviations." doesn't really looking like gettings names before stats.

Default HUD for HM1?

Is this hud also avaible for HM1, it fails to load when i try to impot it

Hello i've downloaded the file, and imported it. But the hud doesn't look like the pic on page one.

Can someone pls tell me how i fix this.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by babagohan View Post
    Hello i've downloaded the file, and imported it. But the hud doesn't look like the pic on page one.

Can someone pls tell me how i fix this.

Thanks
    Which file did you import and are you trying to import it to HM1 or HM2? This is a very old HM1 thread/HUD and there are multiple versions of the HUD posted all throughout this thread so you need to specify and hopefully someone can help you but if you are trying to get it to work in HM1 as designed there is nothing we on the tech support team can do to help you unfortunately.

We stopped selling HM1 licenses when HM2 was released in November of 2011. We stopped updating for critical bugs and providing support for HM1 at the end of April 2014 - http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questio...mmon+Questions

If you continue to have problems there is nothing else we can do since we no longer support this software so you should consider trying HM2. If you have not tried it recently you should be able to install the latest update and activate a new 30 day trial. If you have any problems with the trial let us know and we can extend the trial for you manually.