Tournament HUD Config for Consideration and Feedback - Page 3
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

How do I save and open this in HEM?

When I go to player preferences -> Import I cannot see it on the desktop despite i saved it there.

Quote Originally Posted by Pokerplayernoob View Post
    How do I save and open this in HEM?

When I go to player preferences -> Import I cannot see it on the desktop despite i saved it there.
    Trying to remember. I know I saved it to my GF's desktop, and then I think I just opened HEM and to import, found the file, and it just worked. Did you change the filename?

Quote Originally Posted by IkeB View Post
    Trying to remember. I know I saved it to my GF's desktop, and then I think I just opened HEM and to import, found the file, and it just worked. Did you change the filename?
    It automatically is saved as .download file and when I change name to .xml HEM cant find it.

I didn't change the file extension. Maybe try not doing that.

Awesome config mate. I'm using it on Full Tilt, it improved my results. Thanks for sharing

I've modified (simplified) this config recently. Some of the stuff on the bottom line proved less relevant than I would have thought. Replaced it with 3 and 4bet info and corresponding popups.

I've modified (simplified) this config recently. Some of the stuff on the bottom line proved less relevant than I would have thought. Replaced it with 3 and 4bet info and corresponding popups.
    Can you post it ?

I would, but I'm running real bad right now. I think my HUD might suck. You think a bad HUD could make you play bad? Still working on it.

I would, but I'm running real bad right now. I think my HUD might suck. You think a bad HUD could make you play bad? Still working on it.
    I don't think bad HUD can turn good player into bad player, maybe if u rely too much on it or if you're not used to it. I use one of the first version of your HUD and it's been great for me. There are few stats I don't use, like Dnk but other stats and pop-ups are working great for me.

Quote Originally Posted by boris6 View Post
    I don't think bad HUD can turn good player into bad player, maybe if u rely too much on it or if you're not used to it. I use one of the first version of your HUD and it's been great for me. There are few stats I don't use, like Dnk but other stats and pop-ups are working great for me.
    Good to know people are getting use out of this as much as I am. Haven't been playing as much as I'd like, and lately when I do, it's just on a whim - not really planning sessions. I have to prepare to concentrate on winning and I've been too strapped for time to do so. Overall, I think having an efficient HUD has improved my ability to make better decisions on the fly.

Yeah, I dropped the Dnk and Win for 3B/F23B and 4B/F24B, but kept the popups associated with Dnk and Win because there are still stats in those popups that I like such as win at showdown.

What I would really like to see is a way to hyperlink screen names to pokerdb, because by the later stages of tournaments, I'm referring to it A LOT.