Tournament HUD Config for Consideration and Feedback - Page 2
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Wow! this program truly is amazing!

Default HUD Config for Import

This HUD is still pretty raw. I still need to go through and fix some of the popups with more relevant stats. At the time, I was confused as to what some stats actually meant. Also, if you're not one to use HUD popups, you probably don't want to use this HUD, since the HUD itself is mostly about the popups.

Changes forthcoming anyway...

Also, since the HUD is panels, it'll probably need some adjustment if you import it. Notice I chose to put the BB panel right next to the stacks. The lone orange number is TourM, which I put to the right of my own stack. It is not visible for the other players, because I don't care about anyone elses M. Just selfish like that.

Enjoy. If you have any questions PM me.

Default Tourney HUD config for import

Silly mistake
    Last edited by IkeB; 09-06-2010 at 08:44 PM.

Massive Fail
    Last edited by IkeB; 09-06-2010 at 08:43 PM.

Wtf?!!!

Banned

Patience grasshopper. Don't forget to breathe.

Quote Originally Posted by The Minder View Post
    Patience grasshopper. Don't forget to breathe.
    LOL. Didn't realize this was page 2, thought it was sending my post as a PM.

hi, since you gave us (by accident) this wonderfull hud, can you tell me
    if this takes account and filters for number of players and blinds automatically or not?
    do i need to change the tournament hud options from HM manually while playing and i get to the final table or the blinds change?? thank you!!!!
    (btw it works wonderfully for betfair hud)

I did not use any of the tournament filters. I figure you have to have such a huge sample on a player for those tournament filters to be even remotely reliable that they are hardly worth using.

Once someone gets down to 10BB or less, I figure they're either going to bust in 20 hands or less, or they're going to double up, which again puts them out of the filter range.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by IkeB View Post
    I did not use any of the tournament filters. I figure you have to have such a huge sample on a player for those tournament filters to be even remotely reliable that they are hardly worth using.

Once someone gets down to 10BB or less, I figure they're either going to bust in 20 hands or less, or they're going to double up, which again puts them out of the filter range.
    Ahhh, the voice of tournament reason in a sea of cash game blindness. Well said Sir.

I totally agree that the lack of history renders these filters meaningless. Of more concern is that these filters, no matter what the history, are not based on sound logic but more reflect what stats/filters are possible under the current db schema. Just because a stat can be created doesn't justify it's existence.

Let's look at just one example, filtering by blind level. Am I to believe that AA in the button is going to be played differently in a 50NLHE cash game vs a 500NLHE cash game? Or in an MTT where the blinds are 1000/2000? Or later in that same MTT when the blinds are 100,000/200,000? Or in an 27 man SnG where the blinds are 15/30?

Ridiculous.