HoldemManager2_Obsolete

Default HoldemManager2_Obsolete

I realized yesterday that my current database is marked as HoldemManager2_Obsolete and a new database has been created (or modified) two days ago.
    It must be happened after updating to a new version, and there must be a good reason for it.

My question is, which is the best way to import all the data from my old database to the new one ?

They already should be in new DB
    Please read this http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...Update+Utility

Thanks for the quick response. (the forum needs a thumbsup-smilie )
    But the link you mentioned doesnt explain the best way to import all my data from the obsoleted database to the new one.
    To make it clear. In the new database is only 3 days of data exits. In the old one all my data. So something must went wrong by updating.

Former HM Support DogNamedBluff's Avatar

Can you import the old hands from the HM2 Archive folder? All original hands that are auto-imported get moved to an archive for performance reasons. Your \HM2Archive is in C:\HM2Archive by default, but you may have put it anywhere. The archive should be organized by \Month\DayOfMonth (example: D:\HM2Archive\2009\07\31).

Is it possible to transfer player notes between two DB?
    It wasnt before http://forums.holdemmanager.com/feat...ml#post1534631
    If you are going to force us to create a new DB you need to have a system to take our player notes with us to the new db.

Former HM Support DogNamedBluff's Avatar

Please try the HM2 Database Manager > Backup function to Backup the Notes in the _Obsolete dtabase and then Restore them into the New Database