[7651] Filter Problem with FTP

Default [7651] Filter Problem Tourney BuyIn

Hi,

I just encountered a filter problem in HM2 with Tourney BuyIn filters. If I try to set "More Filters" -> "Basic Filters" and set "$2.02+$0.23" to render with Tourney BuyIn, the filters get set, but the programm won't recognize the played games.

On the bottem left it tells me: "No entrys found. Clear your filters?" If I check "Select all Stakes" the data of all Tourneys go in the graph. I tried this with any stake on the filter setting. No data available for all stakes, if checked single, all data available when checked "Select all Stakes".

Is there a fix yet? There are no filters set expect of these, I double checked.

Edit: I thought it was a problem with FTP only, but I have the same problem with Pokerstars
    Last edited by sc0repi0; 12-04-2012 at 12:07 PM. Reason: Changed topic title

Former HM Support DogNamedBluff's Avatar

Please zip a small sample of original hand histories in which this issue occurs and send it to hm2support@holdemmanager.com with a link to this thread.

All original hands that are auto-imported get moved to an archive for performance reasons. Your \HM2Archive is in C:\HM2Archive by default, but you may have put it anywhere. The archive should be organized by \Month\DayOfMonth (example: D:\HM2Archive\2009\07\31).