HUD is not working after BCP moved to WPN
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default HUD is not working after BCP moved to WPN

Hello there,

As you may already know Black Chip Poker moved from Merge Network to Winning Poker Network.

Unfortunately, after the transition my HUD is not working at the new network.

Are you planning on fixing this?

Please let us know,
    palaskostas

+ 1 on this issue

Palaskostas, do u know where to find the hh file on the new black chip poker, my HM is not picking up any files at at all

I am afraid I don't I am sorry. Can the mods here maybe help us with that as well?

We don't support the WINNINGS network yet.

Since Black Chip Poker moved, we have increased the ticket priority to add support for this network, but I have no eta when it will be implemented.
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here

Quote Originally Posted by Patvs View Post
    We don't support the WINNINGS network yet.

Since Black Chip Poker moved, we have increased the ticket priority to add support for this network, but I have no eta when it will be implemented.
    Thank you Patvs. I appreciate the response.

I understand that you have no exact eta but if you were to give us a rough estimate on the eta what would that be? Are we talking a couple of weeks or several months? Please understand that we need to have an idea on whether is worth waiting or we should proceed with another software.

Thanks again for your time,
    palaskostas

Support for Winning/Yatahay/Enet is at the top of our priority list for HM2 but I can not give any sort of reliable ETA. HM1 only receives critical fixes to existing features going forward and this would be considered a new feature and not an existing one so it will not be supported in HM1. It is possible that once we add support for this network in HM2 the hands will also import to HM1 but we will not be devoting any developer time to specifically support this network in HM1 or make the HM1 HUD work on this network if the HM2 parsing changes were to make the hands import to HM1.

Quote Originally Posted by fozzy71 View Post
    Support for Winning/Yatahay/Enet is at the top of our priority list for HM2 but I can not give any sort of reliable ETA. HM1 only receives critical fixes to existing features going forward and this would be considered a new feature and not an existing one so it will not be supported in HM1. It is possible that once we add support for this network in HM2 the hands will also import to HM1 but we will not be devoting any developer time to specifically support this network in HM1 or make the HM1 HUD work on this network if the HM2 parsing changes were to make the hands import to HM1.
    These are really bad news. Will you at least let us know here when the upgrade for HEM2 is complete? Also, for us HEM1 users do we still get a discount if we want to upgrade to HEM2?

Quote Originally Posted by palaskostas View Post
    These are really bad news. Will you at least let us know here when the upgrade for HEM2 is complete? Also, for us HEM1 users do we still get a discount if we want to upgrade to HEM2?
    I added a comment to the HM2 ticket asking whoever informs the HM2 customers when it is resolved to post an update in this and all other linked threads. All HM1 users get a 39.7% discount on upgrading to the equivalent HM2 license - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...Upgrade+Policy

Quote Originally Posted by fozzy71 View Post
    I added a comment to the HM2 ticket asking whoever informs the HM2 customers when it is resolved to post an update in this and all other linked threads. All HM1 users get a 39.7% discount on upgrading to the equivalent HM2 license - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...Upgrade+Policy
    We will wait for the update here then. Thanks a lot!

It's been almost two weeks. Do we have an update on the issue?