HUD no longer working for pokerstars.it zoom tables

Default HUD no longer working for pokerstars.it zoom tables

After HEM update, HUD on zoom no longer working. Still working fine for normal tables. I had the same issue a few months ago and solved it by changing the "show previous hands" in the hud config from 3 to 0. It is still zero now but problem has returned.
    Am using windows xp.
    I dont think its a timezone issue - but poss hand importing issue? dont know - note caddy is working but I reports on active setting is not showing hands either. Language in pokerstars menu is set to English. All relevant programs set to run as administrator

Thanks

ps I am unable to post threads on my "normal" computer. Can add title but no text. Any ideas why that might be?

Former HM Support DogNamedBluff's Avatar

Please make sure the hand history folder path in the poker client and the HM2 Hand Importing > Auto Import Folder paths both match and the hand histories are being saved in English.

Next make sure the Hand Importing > Site Time Adjustments have been set correctly.
    http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...ime+Adjustment

Finally, if those do not resolve the issue please try again on a new database
    http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...m+Manager+2%3F

If that solves the issue, you can reimport your hands again from the c:\HM2Archive folder.
    http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...Hand+Importing

All original hands that are auto-imported into HM2 get moved to an archive for performance reasons. Your \HM2Archive is in C:\HM2Archive by default, but you may have put it anywhere.

If none of these suggestions help, please email hm2support@holdemmanager.com, with a link to this thread, and your forum name, so we can schedule a Teamviewer session.

Please let us know when you are available in GMT time. Please remember that we schedule a couple days in advance and need to fit into our schedules. So give us a few days range of times and notice.

The World Clock - This link will help you convert your time.

Thank you.

ps I am unable to post threads on my "normal" computer. Can add title but no text. Any ideas why that might be?
    I have sent this question to other tech support member for more information as to why this may be occurring for you.