It was working fine prior to the update

Default It was working fine prior to the update

I loaded the HEM update and now HEM is no longer pulling data from FT........... what did it change? How can I fix this? It was working fine prior to the update. Now I get just a few hands and a bunch of "-" for stats and "0" for hands, even on the ones that I have long histories of
    Last edited by EmraldOnyxx; 08-26-2010 at 12:34 PM.

Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here

So I should upload the update that caused the problem in the first place again?

One definition of stupid is repeating the same thing twice while expecting a different result. No Offense intended..... but your solution of downloading the update again is lacking intelligence.

Addtionally, since it takes several hours to get a legitmate response from you guys I already figured out that I needed reimport my saved hand histories. What sux about that is I have a few YEARS of hand histories and it takes days to download 12K files with and average of 5K hands per file........ ugg

So thanks for nothing, hope it works.

Also create a NEW database.
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here