Hem 1 not working after 888 latest update - Page 6
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by szef2000 View Post
    Hi!
    After today's 888 poker update there is no HUD visible. The hands are being imported and talbe manager detects tables. Is there any chance for HM1 update realase to repair that ?
    hem 1 is still working for me with 888

Quote Originally Posted by Moonpig View Post
    hem 1 is still working for me with 888
    Are you on 888.es and/or did you receive an update recently? It looks like 888.es updated and their new client no longer has an English option for the lobby/table text or hand histories. See this thread for more details.

I found why is not working HM with 888.es !!!

The fact that the lobby is now in spanish with no way to change it is not the problem !

The problem comes from the hand history file of the room. The name of the file and text inside are different then before but still written in english.
    So it should work ... No !!! They keep everything in english but the name of the cards !!!!! [ 4s, 5c ] (4 of spades, 5 of clubs) is now [ 4p, 5t ] ( 4 de picas, 5 de trebol)

That's where HM get stuck !!!

Yes, have you contacted their support regarding this? What is the skin?
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

Hi the UK 888 site got an updated today, and a couple of things are no longer working for me.

1) Cash games work fine
    2) SNG & Tournaments are not working, the hands are importing in holdem manager and can been seen in "tourney" "results" "data view" However the HUD does not load. If i click table finder and drag the icon on the table it finds the table and the HUD will appear, but the HUD does not update after each hand and clicking on the hud will not show additional info. The only way to get the HUD to refresh is to drag the table finder twice onto the table.

Are there any settings i need to change within HEM 1 to fix this?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by EstefanTT View Post
    I found why is not working HM with 888.es !!!

The fact that the lobby is now in spanish with no way to change it is not the problem !

The problem comes from the hand history file of the room. The name of the file and text inside are different then before but still written in english.
    So it should work ... No !!! They keep everything in english but the name of the cards !!!!! [ 4s, 5c ] (4 of spades, 5 of clubs) is now [ 4p, 5t ] ( 4 de picas, 5 de trebol)

That's where HM get stuck !!!
    Please contact their support and ask them if they can provide you a 888.es client that can be displayed in English and write the hand histories in English. Let us know what they say and if they provide a download link please share it.

If they say they will no longer be providing an English client or English Hand History options please send us new cash and tournament hand histories that do not import and we can see if it is possible to support these like we did with another Spanish only site Tower Torneos.

HM1 is not supported anymore and support for new hand histories will only be added to HM2. If you dont have HM2 license yet / expired trial, we can give you a new 30 day trial once we add support for new hand histories.

If you continue to have problems please zip up and email the problem hand histories with details of the issue you are experiencing or a link to the relevant thread and send it to hm2support@holdemmanager.com

All original hands that are auto-imported get moved to an archive for performance reasons. Your \HM2Archive is in C:\HM2Archive by default, but you may have put it anywhere. The archive should be organized by \Month\DayOfMonth e.g C:\HM2Archive\2009\07\31 or if it was auto-imported with v7283+ it would be in C:\HM2Archive\SiteName\YYYY\MM\DD.

When sending any hand history files please zip them (right-click > send to > compressed folder) before attaching them to an email. If the attachment is too big to attach to an email please upload them to a file hosting site like dropbox or filedropper and send us the download link.

Hi the UK 888 site got an updated today, and a couple of things are no longer working for me.

1) Cash games work fine
    2) SNG & Tournaments are not working, the hands are importing in holdem manager and can been seen in "tourney" "results" "data view" However the HUD does not load. If i click table finder and drag the icon on the table it finds the table and the HUD will appear, but the HUD does not update after each hand and clicking on the hud will not show additional info. The only way to get the HUD to refresh is to drag the table finder twice onto the table.

Thanks
    HM1 will not get a fix for this but we are working on a HM2 fix for it. They changed the hand history format by adding in table size information.

Thank you for your email and I am sorry to hear you are having problems. This issue has been documented in detail and provided to the developers to resolve.

The assigned internal ticket # on this issue is HM-8611

I have added your email address to the ticket so we can notify you once we have fixed it.

Quote Originally Posted by udbrky View Post
    Yes, have you contacted their support regarding this? What is the skin?
    I didn't contact them but another player did and told me that they were working on that.

I wanted to call them because I'm not even sure they wich change they did is the one causing the problem. Unfortunately, the support phone service is closed until monday 10 AM (madrid time zone)

About the skin ... there is no name for the skins in the lobby. I use the basic blue one. The first on in the list.

I was thinking something ... anybody with a very basic notion of programming would be able to change the name of the cards in the HH file.

It's a basic search and replace fonction.

C > H
    T > C
    P > S
    D > D

Make the original file store itself in the original folder, the english version in another and give this last one to holdem manager.

I would even feel able to do that by myself with Auto HotKey but I will wait some days before putting in the time needed to make it work.

PROBLEM SOLVED, They let players choose english lenguage in the lobby again !

I would love to be able to import the hands I played when HM was working. So if anyone want to do this little program to change the cards name in the HH file, ift would be amazing !!! I have some notion with AutoHotKey but it will take me some time. If anyone wants to help me or do it with me, contact me at estefanttt@gmail.com (yes, 3 "t" not 2 ).

Thank you for letting us know they updated their client to allow English hand histories again.

Good luck at the tables. If you have any further questions or problems do not hesitate to ask us.

1) Cash games work fine

Thanks

did you somehow manage to get it to work? I have the same problem with MTTs on 888 as you.