Hem 1 not working after 888 latest update - Page 3
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by praetor View Post
    That file you link to is like 370 mb,, which is extremely large and makes no sense for a poker client?
    I am not sure why that file is so big and Sarek is now offline so I have soft-deleted that post until he can look at it when he is online again.

That file you link to is like 370 mb,, which is extremely large and makes no sense for a poker client?
    This is full 888 installer. It really writes lot of files on disk, you can see this in properties of two folders mentioned

OK, I'll trust you and try this work around

But further bump : HM2 fix out yet? Hm1 when? This is taking a ridiculously long time

OK, I'll trust you and try this work around

But further bump : HM2 fix out yet? Hm1 when? This is taking a ridiculously long time
    I can't give an ETA for how long it will take to fix this in HM1. Once it is fixed you will be notified via email.

For HM2: 7649 had the fix for pacific but we had to pull the build due to some leakbuster issues that were causing crashes. We just got the fix from the LB devs and are testing 7650+ now and will hopefully be making it live on the beta feed soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Sarek View Post
    We can offer a temporary solution till we fix Pacific HUD issue in HM
    1) Download previous 888 client version installer here: http://setupspoker.images4us.com/set...pokersetup.exe
    and install it "over existing"
    2) Then make a backup copy (archive) for these folders
    C:\Program Files (x86)\PacificPoker
    (for XP users path is C:\Program Files\PacificPoker)
    %appdata%\PacificPoker
    3) Start 888 client, when it update itself - close it. (This updating can take time, depending on internet connection speed, and even can happen not on first client run)
    4) Restore backuped in (2) folders - now when you start client, it will think his version is already new and not proceed update.
    5) With this old client version HM works OK.

Just to clarify, which files do you mean to back up? Im on Windows 7, so do you mean /AppData/Roaming/PacificPoker - that folder?
    Or the folder wher eI have it installed? c:\poker\pacific?
    Program FIles 86 /pacific also exists, but only has 1 file in there..

Fix works btw, I have hud working again which is sweet. Thanks. I copy/pasted files from both my install folder and /roaming folder

Fix works btw, I have hud working again which is sweet. Thanks. I copy/pasted files from both my install folder and /roaming folder
    mine still doesnt work. can someone help me?

Make sure 888 client saves HHs and add that folder where it saves them to HM autoimport list

So the fix for 888 in hem2 is out since 2 days. ETA on this for HEM1? It's just because I happily moved over to hem2 after I saw there's a fix, but hem2 some how lost my database and therefore I'm back to hem1 and waiting for the fix.

Quote Originally Posted by gendeLic View Post
    So the fix for 888 in hem2 is out since 2 days. ETA on this for HEM1? It's just because I happily moved over to hem2 after I saw there's a fix, but hem2 some how lost my database and therefore I'm back to hem1 and waiting for the fix.
    We do not have an ETA for when the fix for HM1 will be ready. There is a workaround posted above by Sarek if you want to try using it for HM1. If your HM2 DB was 'lost' or damaged it should be fairly quick to recreate since HM2 imports hands so much faster than HM1.

*Try creating a new DataBase - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...m+Manager+2%3F
    *Now import a small portion of your \HM2Archive so you can see if the problem exists in the new DB - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...Hand+Importing
    All original hands that are auto-imported get moved to an archive for performance reasons. Your \HM2Archive is in C:\HM2Archive by default, but you may have put it anywhere. The archive should be organized by \Month\DayOfMonth (example: D:\HM2Archive\2009\07\31) or if it was auto-imported with 7283+ it would be in \HM2Archive\SiteName\YYYY\DD\MM.
    *If the new DB seems to work properly, you will want to import the rest of your archives to the new DB.