"New Pop ups" v7599
    HM2 Shark Tank Member

Default "New Pop ups" v7599

Just downloaded this version to be greeted to a huge notice telling me how these are all new.

OK, my views

Whoever did this in a word couldn't be bothered, what is the point of having the VPIP and PFR exactly the same.

Deafult Cbet, whats that all about as it certainly isnt about C Betting?

Fold to Cbet and 3bets in various pots, Nope you never did that one, just mixed in with the rest

Default Re-Raise has no mention at all of a Re Raise.

Default Steal hardly mentions the CO and Btn

To be honest I cant understand why nobody else has mentioned this, or i missed it

Former HM Support DogNamedBluff's Avatar

Hi Johncc.

Thank you for the feedback. The popups that were updated are Preflop, Steal, Flop, Turn and River. The other popups were only visually updated. Currently, you will need to add the stats you would like to the popups via the Popup Designer in HUD Options. In the future, we will be looking into updating the rest of the popups and will keep your suggestions in mind. For now though, we have only updated the main popups that are accessible in the tabs.

Deafult Cbet, whats that all about as it certainly isnt about C Betting?
    This is fixed in versions +7611.You will need to close HM2 and delete the Default_Cbet.pop file from roaming before restarting HM2 again
    Windows 7: C:\Users\username\AppData\Roaming\HoldemManager\Co nfig
    Windows XP: C:\Documents and Settings\User_name\Application Data\HoldemManager\Config

http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloa...AutoUpdate.exe (7616)
    **this is a beta build and there may be unknown issues**

I really hate the pop ups. They look good but the stats shown are not made by poker players in touch with the current games imho and there should be at least another row with more stats.
    Last edited by Sirus; 11-21-2012 at 01:57 PM.

All popups we include are guidelines. The popup designer is very user friendly. We cannot know what stats you will want in your game, we do not make them for everyone. Like the HUD, everyone will adjust them to cater to their game.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)