Updating winnings in tournaments

Default Updating winnings in tournaments

I have been trying to correct my tournament winnings/result, currently I have been going to the Tourney>Results>DataView and then I select the tournament that has wrong information and I correct it ie; place finished, cash awarded. The problem is that I do not see the results of these changes. Am I doing something wrong?

Can you update to this version and try again http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/Hm1.08Beta.exe, you can also request the summaries and import those to auto update
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    We welcome any feedback on any solutions we provide, this helps us to provide better quality solutions in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by morny View Post
    you can also request the summaries and import those to auto update
    I am sure I am already running this version 1.08 22 ?

As for the auto import/update how do I do that I should have all of the results files I need.

It dosent matter what version you have now, its the version you had at the time you imported, if it was an older version you might just need to export and reimport the hands into a new database.

To import the summaries just copy and paste the details into Notepad, then save the file and import it like a HH
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    We welcome any feedback on any solutions we provide, this helps us to provide better quality solutions in the future.

That's easy enough. Can I do multiple results one file? I am going to try it anyways but thought I would ask just in case I am not supposed to.

Yeah just paste all the summaries into the 1 file, usually they send all the info together not seperate