1.11.05 Beta 18 - .05 is Now Final - Page 20
Page 20 of 38 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast

When do you fix the FTP live tracking and pre-fetch from the first hand instead waiting until the first hand finish? Do it planned?

great beta 13 broke the rush cash stats, it was working in beta 12 before.

edit: nm it fixed itself
    Last edited by vap3; 09-13-2010 at 04:28 AM. Reason: nm

Quote Originally Posted by marceALB View Post
    When do you fix the FTP live tracking and pre-fetch from the first hand instead waiting until the first hand finish? Do it planned?
    it works fine
    Trying to find how to make HM Import faster )
    Asus n73Sv: i7 @2-2.9GHz Sandy Bridge (2630QM), 6144Mb DDR3-1333, 500Gb + ssd snvp325 64Gb, Win7 HP 64.

There is a 5.0 beta release for the gr88 (merge) software just wondering if there is a update for HEM for this?

Thanks In Advance

Quote Originally Posted by UnitedAs1 View Post
    There is a 5.0 beta release for the gr88 (merge) software just wondering if there is a update for HEM for this?

Thanks In Advance

already works

when will work cap tables on pokerstars?

hud works but hands are not imported
    Last edited by Murlo555; 09-14-2010 at 10:03 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Murlo555 View Post
    when will work cap tables on pokerstars?

hud works but hands are not imported
    Please zip and email the problem hand histories, with a link to this thread and your forum name, to support@holdemmanager.com

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you guys on some of this stuff. I've been waiting to hopefully have more information. Right now Stars Insta Scan is critical and as soon as that's checked in we'll release Beta 14. My bad, I was scanning unsupported stakes. .01/.02 Insta scan on stars is working fine from my perspective. There's another thread I need to check out where people have issues but it works for the most part for me.

Quote Originally Posted by starise View Post
    There're problems with latest beta uh! Rest to Beta 11. But I'm waiting for 4 Man HU fix and very very annoying "ante/effective stack bug" in replayer, both for stars.
    Can you provide more details on the 4 Man HU issue?

Ante/Effective stack bug is a lingering issue. We know it's there. The problem lies in the time to fix it. It's not a small task by any means. We're focused on other critical areas right now but I do want this fixed just like everyone else.

Quote Originally Posted by chap View Post
    Beta 13

Stars SNGs are not recording first place winnings. Second and third are record correctly.

Comparing files before the latest Stars update, the text has not changed.

From 09/11/2010:
    xxHeroxx wins the tournament and receives $27.00 - congratulations!

From 08/31/2010 and 09/01/2010:
    xxHeroxx wins the tournament and receives $27.00 - congratulations!
    Parsing guys have tournament info for this and I hope to see a update soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Nightrain View Post
    Same here w beta 13, for RUSH SNG stats are either in the wrong place or not there, I reverted back to beta 7, beta 7 seems to work better than all the newer betas.
    I'm waiting for Mike to be available then I'm going to grind these tourneys until I can get short handed. I absolutely crushed these tourneys when they first came out, now my ROI is not the 1,000% it was after the first 100 I played. People tightened up and figured them out so I don't play them much any more.

We used a outside contractor for the new Rush Tech and our internal HUD Programmer has to line some things up for the empty seats. Since he didn't code the tech, it's hard for us to see exactly what's going on until we play and get short handed to see the results in detail.

Quote Originally Posted by Cherufe View Post
    Any idea when the new version is going to be in a release version?
    I want to make .05 Final right now, but we have some pretty big open issues. I'm guessing a week from now, but no guarantees.

Quote Originally Posted by justmf View Post
    Did u fix mucked hands in ongame in last beta?
    We put the old code back in, but people still have issues. Fabio has duplicated the issue and he's working with the Parsing programmers to figure out why it's still timing out for some. The other Ongame thread about this is dying out so maybe it does work for the majority of people now???

Update: Fabio is getting a debug build tomorrow that will help narrow down the problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Daniel View Post
    Some old bugs (>3 months) and some requests for future beta's.

http://forums.holdemmanager.com/tabl...dds-stats.html
    Post the old bugs in the scanner forum. They sound like smallish type problems? If nothing is done about it in a day or two, send me a PM and I'll test this stuff specifically and get in touch with Table Scanner Developer. Right now he is 100% focused on Stars Insta Scan not working and the Join button for stars being broken.

Quote Originally Posted by bumbi0 View Post
    After I Updated b13 my scoring is gone!
    More details please. Scanner Scoring? Auto Rate? If you update to beta 13 again after you set these settings do they reset again?

Quote Originally Posted by marceALB View Post
    FTP Live Tracking is in a state of.... It is what it is. It's a beta feature and probably won't be updated in the future. We're leaving it in because some people say it works flawlessly for them. Prefetch seems to work great for me. Yes, it does wait for a hand to finish but it updates nicely before you have to put in a BB.
    Last edited by B-Money; 09-14-2010 at 07:11 PM. Reason: Ongame Update

already works

Thanks In Advance
    Not for me. Hands are imported but HUD is not shown. Do i have do change something ?!