1.11.05 Beta 18 - .05 is Now Final - Page 3
Page 3 of 38 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by VaultDweller View Post
    There are several topics over. The bounty's are not recorded correctly. You have to remove the games after a session and reload the HH for the bounty's to be properly calculated.
    not just that, but sometimes when you import the hands all over again it still misses one or two bounties. then and you gotta mannualy edit the results and add more profit to a random game if u wish to see the real total profit... it sux

so it is:
    -> fix the autoimport to see all the bounties.
    -> make 100% of the bounties visible.

HM2 Shark Tank Member

This is no biggie for me but it doesnt find the correct spot for where HM is installed. Just wanted to let you know.

so with the beta 2, it did not import my hands from 08/13 to 08/20, then with the beta 3 it imports the hand I played today (after my import from yesterday), but it did not import the hands I played from 08/13 to 08/20. What can I do

Quote Originally Posted by hpetit1-eric View Post
    hello

there are many errors in importing my old hands

the hud does not work properly, it appears that party and not freeze the HUD over the player, there are 5 hud on 9 player and 4 tables on 6 tables , of cash game

For tourney and sng, all buyin = 0$

I set Winamax zn is the table top position

thank you
    Winamax is still being worked on. Someone pointed out buyins are not part of the tourney HH. Winamax is working closely with us on support so I'm confident this will be fixed in a future release.

Quote Originally Posted by Quezako View Post
    I've found 2 problems with the HUD :
    - It seems it's not working on table with special chars like '. For instance, "Bois-d'Arcy"
    - I've set to always sit on bottom, and the HUD acts like I'm seated at the "real" place.
    Forwarded to HUD Programmer.
    If you change your PC regional settings to English and if there are any regional settings in Winamax, you should change them to English too.

Quote Originally Posted by merlindalfo View Post
    not just that, but sometimes when you import the hands all over again it still misses one or two bounties. then and you gotta mannualy edit the results and add more profit to a random game if u wish to see the real total profit... it sux

so it is:
    -> fix the autoimport to see all the bounties.
    -> make 100% of the bounties visible.
    Unfortunately the fix for this is not simple. I don't see this being added anytime soon. Here's the response from Programming about the problem.

"Hi Brent,

This is a known issue and it is complicated to be fully solved. The issue is that stars summaries are a bit unreliable and to fully solve this we need some way to measure the trust level of the imported files and accuracy level of some fields.

On the hand histories, all bounties are present (except for first place's own bounty, which is assumed).
    On .txt summaries, the bounty winnings are missing (hopefully they've fixed it by now, but the most recent summary I saw still had this issue).
    On .htm summaries, the satellite tickets won value are missing.

So, when he is playing, the bounties are calculated correctly, until he is eliminated and stars records the .txt summary. At this point we parse it and they winnings go wrong. If he imports .htm summaries, his winnings will be correct for all tourneys except for satellites, which will then be 0.

Unfortunately there is not much I can do to fix this since Stars is writing inconsistent data.

So, in his case, best thing to do is to request .htm summaries and import them. If he doesn't play satellites everything should be fine.

Quote Originally Posted by El Helado View Post
    This is no biggie for me but it doesnt find the correct spot for where HM is installed. Just wanted to let you know.
    When Auto Update launches it should find your non-default install folder. Beta versions will never locate custom install folders.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyBat View Post
    so with the beta 2, it did not import my hands from 08/13 to 08/20, then with the beta 3 it imports the hand I played today (after my import from yesterday), but it did not import the hands I played from 08/13 to 08/20. What can I do
    Copy these hands to a different place on your hard drive and try re-importing them again.

For the special characters in table names, it doesn't change, even if my winamax.fr language is set to english, which is the case.

How does the auto update function work, is already doing auto updates ? I never had one, would be nice if it already was working with these beta versions.

hello
    thank you for the answers and work

it is impossible to put the hud players from their place, and there are only 5 of 9 hud cash game tables

GL

Quote Originally Posted by Quezako View Post
    For the special characters in table names, it doesn't change, even if my winamax.fr language is set to english, which is the case.
    Fix is checked in and build is building. I'll upload the build in roughly 1-2 hours.

Quote Originally Posted by pmania View Post
    How does the auto update function work, is already doing auto updates ? I never had one, would be nice if it already was working with these beta versions.
    It hasn't been turned on yet on our servers. It's in your build, we just haven't turned it on yet. We're changing CDN's and we need to test it more. We do have two streams for auto-update, but to start it will only work after a build is released on HM.com main site. No beta stream yet until we've tested it more.

Quote Originally Posted by hpetit1-eric View Post
    hello
    thank you for the answers and work

it is impossible to put the hud players from their place, and there are only 5 of 9 hud cash game tables

GL
    Known issue and Programming is working on it. Probably won't make it for next beta since the HUD issue is fixed and I want to get this out to you guys to test.

Also just got a skype from one of you: "ok, I've player 300 hands and the HUD seems to work right. I just chose a table name without special character and did not use my prefered seat."

So next build should have special characters fixed and if you don't choose a preferred seat it looks like things might line up for you until we get the preferred seat fixed. As always, let us know once the build is released.

-B

Quote Originally Posted by B-Money View Post

"Hi Brent,

This is a known issue and it is complicated to be fully solved. The issue is that stars summaries are a bit unreliable and to fully solve this we need some way to measure the trust level of the imported files and accuracy level of some fields.

On the hand histories, all bounties are present (except for first place's own bounty, which is assumed).
    On .txt summaries, the bounty winnings are missing (hopefully they've fixed it by now, but the most recent summary I saw still had this issue).
    On .htm summaries, the satellite tickets won value are missing.

So, when he is playing, the bounties are calculated correctly, until he is eliminated and stars records the .txt summary. At this point we parse it and they winnings go wrong. If he imports .htm summaries, his winnings will be correct for all tourneys except for satellites, which will then be 0.

Unfortunately there is not much I can do to fix this since Stars is writing inconsistent data.

So, in his case, best thing to do is to request .htm summaries and import them. If he doesn't play satellites everything should be fine.

as far as i understood, the problem is with the summaries, not the hand histories. i mean, i never import the summaries, and if the hand histories are good and all the bounties are there, why is it not working?

(i dont play the satellites).

Quote Originally Posted by merlindalfo View Post
    as far as i understood, the problem is with the summaries, not the hand histories. i mean, i never import the summaries, and if the hand histories are good and all the bounties are there, why is it not working?

(i dont play the satellites).
    Bounties are fine until Stars writes the tourney summary at the end of the tourney. This is when things go wrong due to inconsistent data on Stars side.

Programming is saying to request the HTML summaries because these are correct and fix the problem of the summary that is written to your HD after the tourney is complete.

This is what I gathered from the email. I could be wrong but this is my interpretation of what Programming is saying.