table average and vpip and pfr

Default table average and vpip and pfr

how can i put on my hud in holdem manager 2 the table average vip and pfr?in holdem manager 1 this apperared by default but in holdem manager 2 i cant seem to find any option to enable this.and i choose last winner hands to be 1 but it always appears 3 at the table.

Former HM Support DogNamedBluff's Avatar

You can add them in the HUD Options > Main Popup > Table Stats

i dont want in the pop up i wanted if possible to be shown near the last pots like in holdem manager 1.in table stats i have all selected already.and the last winner hand situation?i have 1 selected but it shows 3

Last winnner: hud options-> config properties--> select your HUD first in the top-left. Then change the last pots from 1 to 3.

The "average table stats": HUD Options > Main Popup > Table Stats
    When you add/remove these stats, it's NOT a 'popup', but the same panel as HM1 with the average table stats. In HM2 you have the option to add/remove more stats.
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here

all working fine now.just one more question is table scanner working?i tryed to do it on full tilt but the site doesnt appear in the options.thanks

We're adding things back in for FTP - it shut down for 18 months, so we didn't have items in HM.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

Hi,

how can you display table average/last 3 hands on the table on HUD on HEM3? Thanxs.

Quote Originally Posted by Hearttick View Post
    Hi,

how can you display table average/last 3 hands on the table on HUD on HEM3? Thanxs.
    The HM2 recent winners list in HUD was not part of the profile in the editor, so it does not come across directly on HM2 HUD Import. You will have to copy the Table Averages group from one of the default HM3 HUD Profiles. We are looking into the possibility of automatically creating Recent winner list when importing HM2 HUD Profiles.

Here are the instructions on how to add table averages to any HUD profile:

Open the HUD - 'HUD Editor...' and select one of the default HM3 'Profiles' that has the 'Table Averages' group included. In the upper left 'Group' window select the 'Table Averages' group and click the small button right of the Delete button and 'Export Group' to your computer. Then switch to the HUD Profile that doesn't show them and 'Import Group' for that Table Averages group file you just exported.

Here is a short video showing the process.

thank you!!