Omaha Manager Trial?

Default Omaha Manager Trial?

I just went to the Omaha Manager page, and tried to download the trial. I installed it, but it installs Hold'em Manager, and not Omaha Manager. I'm not interested in HM just OM. How can I switch to OM, or activate the trial for OM, or do I have to be a registered HM user to get a trial of OM?

Thanks in advance.

If you're a NEW user.... HoldemManager should ALSO include the Omaha Manager trial.

If you're already (or already HAVE) used the HoldemManager trial... --> pm sent
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here

Quote Originally Posted by Patvs View Post
    If you're a NEW user.... HoldemManager should ALSO include the Omaha Manager trial.

If you're already (or already HAVE) used the HoldemManager trial... --> pm sent

Hi Patvs,
    I already have the licensed version of HEM Pro and would like to try the Omaha Manager. I understand they are similar, but I would still like to try it for 15 days before I buy it. Can you PM me how to do that? Also will it mess with my HEM in any way if I decide not to use if after the trial expires, or if I decide to buy it at a later date?
    Thanks.

pm sent
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here

Hi Patvs, I'm in the same situation as the above poster who has already purchase Holdem Manager but would like to try the free 15 day Omaha Manager trial before deciding whether or not to purchase it. If you could PM me on how to do so I would really appreciate it, thanks.

Email sales@holdemmanager.com and request a temporary serial. Mention you already have a Holdem serial, so you'd like a COMBINED serial (Holdem + Omaha) to try Omaha Manager