FTP Hands not importing or if they do they duplicate support via email not helping

Default FTP Hands not importing or if they do they duplicate support via email not helping

Already did the 6 steps on the email i got from Chris and Denise from support. Also i can say that HUD and importing seems to be working on HM1, and they doy work from pokerstars and WPT Poker on both HM1 OR hm2, so i'm creating this threath, also i jsut did a clean reinstall and created a new database on HM1 the same files got like 10k hands here only imported 3k, while trying to manually import it says "files imported 26 or 26, hands 0, duplicated 0"
    Heres the questions answered, also my log file in dropbox since his size is 24MB. https://www.dropbox.com/s/927qb43fmktkwi0/log.zip
    What version of Holdem Manager 2 are you using? (Please give the specific version number, i.e 2.0.0.6438) 2.0.07318
    What poker sites are you playing on. Does the problem occur on more than one site?
    on FTP
    Which type of game(s) are you playing? (NL, FL, Omaha, SnGs, MTT)
    Rush 6max, Rush MTTs, normal MTT, regular ring games.
    Have you clicked on the Start Import button on the ribbon menu?
    yes
    Often, it is one setting or option that is not correct in your poker client. Please see our Detailed FAQ's on configuring Holdem Manager to work with poker sites to make sure your poker site is saving Hand History files.
    is ok
    Verify the hand histories are showing up in the folder that you configured in Holdem Manager to auto import from. Also make sure that these hand histories are the hands you just played.
    yes are showing
    Please check your Sessions. Do the times listed for the hands match the time that your computer shows when you are playing? If not, Open Hand Importing, click Site Time Adjustment and enter the number by which they are off in the corresponding site box.
    yes they match.
    If you think the hands are importing then please go to the Reports section. Select your username and run a report with all filters off to confirm they have imported correctly.
    Some are imported, some arent, and now i cant even import from the HM2Archive folder
    If the hand histories show up in the auto import folders, but they are not importing into the database. Please create a new database and try importing some hands to test if the hands import into the new database.
    No, hands are not importing tryed 3 differente databases
    Have you tried to attach the HUD using the Table Finder and did it work?
    not working on rush
    If you open the hand history files, are they written in English? yes
    Please attach your holdemmanager.config file from \MyUsername\App Data\Roaming\Holdem Manager\ folder. It may be just called holdemmanager if you have extenstions turned off.
    Attached Files Attached Files

We are fixing some issues with FTP currently, we hope to have the release out shortly. Please check out our releases forum for the update.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)