New Vista User having problems with set up

Default New Vista User having problems with set up

Holdem manager has asked me to

1. Turn off User Access Control

2. Allow holdemmanager.exe to run admin

3. Allow dbcontrolpanel.exe and hmhud.exe to run admin

I cannot find "User Access Control". I have found "User Account Control (UAC)" and switched it off. Is this the same thing? It was all I could find under control panel/users.

I have allow the programs to run as admin but still cannot connect to postgres.

Please help

Yeah its the same thing but thats our pet name for it here at HM, we used to call it User Asshole Control too

Heres instructions for turning it off http://208.109.95.123/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=73
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    We welcome any feedback on any solutions we provide, this helps us to provide better quality solutions in the future.

OK I got things sorted and everything was importing fine. The second time I used the software autoimport did not work. There was no error message, it just comes up as Auto Importing...... with no progress. I am playing on prima. When I had started HEM, it asked for a hero name but I had only been datamining and setting up the HUD so I had to put in a villain name to make that window go away. Any ideas?

Please attach your holdemmanager.config file from C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Config folder, are you sure you have UAC disabled and youve restarted after disabling it?
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    We welcome any feedback on any solutions we provide, this helps us to provide better quality solutions in the future.