betfair2.0 ongame Import works Tablemanager / hud doesnt
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default betfair2.0 ongame Import works Tablemanager / hud doesnt

Hello,

My hand import works on betfair 2.0, but when i try to get hud working using table manager it says '' i can not find any unatteched hands. please wait until the manager has imported some''
    so i dont know how to get my hud working now.

update to http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloa...4_Internal.exe

manually re-setup your PKR auto import folder.
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here

Default betfair2

Hello, I have the same problem as NoeNoe. I have tried both of your reccomendations. I have downloaded the latest version of HM and I have manually imported the hh. Any help would be much appreciated.

Hi,

I have also same problem. It existed after i uploaded newest version of Holdem manager Omaha (1.11.04C Internal). Hands are imported normally to Manager, but Table manager do not recognize tables where youre at and using table finder it announces that "i can not find any unatteched hands. please wait until the manager has imported some''. Iam playing on bet24 (ongame).

regards,
    kakaka

Yeah Kaka thats whats happening to me. Will let you know if I manage to resolve the problem as is soo frustrating.

Please try 1.11.04 final: http://forums.holdemmanager.com/rele...l-release.html

This release includes some ongame fixes.

Hi,

"Please try 1.11.04 final: http://forums.holdemmanager.com/rele...l-release.html"

That doesnt work... Table manager isnt working on ongame with this new update (1.10.04) at all. However Table manager is working on FTP and Microgaming atleast, but HUD doesnt work there etiher. This is so frustrating to lose HUD after upload

regards,
    kakaka

You mean you installed 1.11.04 and its not working?
    Then something is wrong with your configuration.

* Under Vista and Windows 7 make sure that holdemmanager.exe, hmhud.exe and dbcontrolpanel.exe are started as administrator. Run the windows explorer and navigate to your Holdemmanager installation directory. Right click the holdemmanager.exe, dbcontrolpanel.exe and the hmhud.exe executable and select "Run as admin" from the popup menu under compatibilty.

* If that doesn't help, please check this and answer and post the questions FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: My HUD Doesn't Work

"Under Vista and Windows 7 make sure that holdemmanager.exe, hmhud.exe and dbcontrolpanel.exe are started as administrator. "

Those are running as administrator. Everything was working great for 2 months (i bought manager then) before i uploaded newest version 1.11.04. After that HUD or table manager isnt working on ongame....So, what did we learn, dont upload new versions of holdem manager

Regards,
    kakaka

Quote Originally Posted by netsrak View Post

* If that doesn't help, please check this and answer and post the questions FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: My HUD Doesn't Work
    Please give us the details, i'm pretty sure it has nothing to do with the version.