Troubleshooting the HUD - Not sure if beta issues

Default Troubleshooting the HUD - Not sure if beta issues

In the past when I couldn't get the HUD to show up, I've been able to troubleshoot/fix it by the usual means (restart HUD, restart HM, fix something blocking the import of files). Since yesterday my HUD hasn't worked, and it looks like everything should be in place.

Table Manager sees the table. At present it's showing 0/6 which is wrong -- yesterday it got the number of players right and I was able to right-cilck on the name of the table, choose one of my configs, and get the HUD boxes to show up without data in them. Now I can't even get that.

The import looks like it's working correctly, but it was breaking intermittently yesterday.

All kinds of other elements have been acting weird lately. Yesterday I'd select a row in the "Leak Buster - Stakes" report and the relevant hands wouldn't show up. A few days ago the vast majority of my past hands stopped showing up in the reports (1584 hands), but not in the graphs (35k). I'm running 1.11.04B internal, which I installed in response to some other tricky issues. I just upgraded Postgres to 8.4.4 yesterday after these issues came up.

Any ideas what's going on? Or can I just downgrade to 1.11.03 and see how much of this goes away?

Never mind.

Apparently this was another issue related to the severe database corruption that I've been seeing. I restored a backup and the HUD appears to be OK.