What am I doing wrong?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default What am I doing wrong?

For some reason the HUD display in my replayer stopped working and I don't know how to turn it back on. When I replayed hands, the HUD for opponents was always visible. Now all of a sudden it is not showing. If someone can tell me what am I doing wrong, I'd really appreciate it. Thanks.

update to http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloa...4_Internal.exe

go to hud options--> player preferences--> USE FOR TAB--->
    make sure the HUDs don't overlap in their settings
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here

Quote Originally Posted by Patvs View Post
    update to http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloa...4_Internal.exe

go to hud options--> player preferences--> USE FOR TAB--->
    make sure the HUDs don't overlap in their settings

Thanks for replying. I did the update, but I'm not sure what you mean by 'make sure the HUDs don't overlap in their settings'.

There are just boxes for HU 6-max and full with the poker site underneath. Just to make clear...

I am not having any trouble with my HUD setting while playing. Just when I review hands via the replayer in HEM. It used to show player stats, now it does not and I cannot figure out how to get it to do so. Thanks.

btw- Yes. I have show player stats checked in the replayer.

How many HUDS are there in the USE FOR tab-->
    Only ONE (the default HUD) is assigned to HU/6max/Fullring, for ALL sites...??

Or do you also have a custom HUD you primarily use?
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here

Quote Originally Posted by Patvs View Post
    How many HUDS are there in the USE FOR tab-->
    Only ONE (the default HUD) is assigned to HU/6max/Fullring, for ALL sites...??

Or do you also have a custom HUD you primarily use?
    Sorry I'm being such an idiot, but I can't tell what you're saying. Here's what it looks like... Before all boxes were checked for limit and NL and I unchecked everything but 6-max limit, but it still doesn't work. Again, the 'show player stats' is checked in the re-player.

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

Can you select ALL in USE FOR tab---> and change PokerStars--> to ALL SITES...

If that fails--> completely reinstall HoldemManager

There's an 'any site' option. Is that what you mean? I selected and applied that and nothing. I don't get it. It's always worked before.

Banned

deleted after spammer banned
    Last edited by The Minder; 08-13-2010 at 11:48 PM.

Reinstall HoldemManager using the full installer @http://www.holdemmanager.com/store/downloads-manuals.php

Hmm. That sounds a little drastic. Is that going to re-install SQL as well? Will I need my passwords, registrating codes, etc.? I'm not sure I have all this stuff handy and don't want to turn this into some huge mongo project.