rush on new ftp - Page 11
Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: rush on new ftp

Quote Originally Posted by Sarek View Post
    We can't give exact ETA when this will be done - because this depends on too many factors.
    On Nov 6 you wrote: "once we get the current HM2 build we will focus on getting a fix out for the HM1 rush issue but we don’t have an ETA"

It is now Dec 25 and you are still saying no ETA

From what I've read Hm2 works with Rush/Zoom, sngs.
    Last edited by Maso777; 12-26-2012 at 03:22 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ville-- View Post
    great to know u are working on it. it works for tourneys too by downgrading but stars wont work then.

Btw, before u buy HEM2 u should know u need serious computer, and that you might not like HEM2-
    Argh my computer isn't that fast anymore. What is the specs want needs? I don't want lag.

Quote Originally Posted by Maso777 View Post
    On Nov 6 you wrote: "once we get the current HM2 build we will focus on getting a fix out for the HM1 rush issue but we don’t have an ETA"

It is now Dec 25 and you are still saying no ETA

From what I've read Hm2 works with Rush/Zoom, sngs.
    HM2 was updated yesterday, read: http://forums.holdemmanager.com/hm2-...-december.html

Release Notes:
    HM-6178 - Bunch of Rush guaranteed tourneys not working - Most fixed but there are still some isolated ones like KO's we're still working on for HM2.

HM1 will be addressed after it's fixed for HM2.
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here

Quote Originally Posted by crazyivan24 View Post
    Argh my computer isn't that fast anymore. What is the specs want needs? I don't want lag.
    You need a fast CPU (i5/i7), 4 GB RAM, and depending on the SIZE of your database (and the amount of tables you multi-table) you need a fast harddisk. With a large database (2+ million hands, or if you 16-table) you really need a SSD (solid state disk).
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Patvs View Post
    You need a fast CPU (i5/i7), 4 GB RAM, and depending on the SIZE of your database (and the amount of tables you multi-table) you need a fast harddisk. With a large database (2+ million hands, or if you 16-table) you really need a SSD (solid state disk).
    HEM2 its total bullshit, just fix the only semisolid product u got on the market to this day from like 2001 (HEM1).
    I have to use pokertracker to my omaha games cause i cant get OMAHAHEM1 anymore loll..
    Last edited by ville--; 12-26-2012 at 12:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ville-- View Post
    HEM2 its total bullshit, just fix the only semisolid product u got on the market to this day from like 2001 (HEM1).
    I have to use pokertracker to my omaha games cause i cant get OMAHAHEM1 anymore loll..

If you buy OM2 (or upgrade to OM2) and email sales@holdemmanager.com they can still give you a OM1 serial.
    (or if you buy or update to a combined HM2 + OM2 license, sales can give you a HM1 + OM1 serial key)

Tried this update for a few minutes and realized how much I miss hem1: Small memory footprint, no memory leak, sane database handling...but unfortunatly no HUD on rush cash tables either with this patch. But thanks alot for the update and work on hem1, much appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by Spieli View Post
    Tried this update for a few minutes and realized how much I miss hem1: Small memory footprint, no memory leak, sane database handling...
    FWIW: We are working on a performance update for HM2 in private alpha testing that is showing great promise for reducing the memory footprint and eliminating the memory leaks some people were experiencing. It tends to slow down some of the report generation times, depending on database size and computer specs, but the reduced RAM use and improved live-play performance make it a worthwhile trade off. We still have a lot of internal alpha testing to do so we can decide on the best base settings to use for an optimal mix of reduced RAM vs slower report queries vs improved live-play performance but hopefully it will be available for beta testing in the near future.

but unfortunatly no HUD on rush cash tables either with this patch. But thanks alot for the update and work on hem1, much appreciated.
    That update should get the HM1 Rush HUD working on cash tables. Are you sure that you installed the update to the proper path? If you installed HM1 to a custom path originally you need to make sure you install the updates to the proper path as well because it can't find the custom path like HM2 updates can.

Are you having problems with HM2 7655 working on rush cash games or were you just wanting to use HM1 instead?

I'll add something to the topic.
    I first started using PT3, then bought HEM1, cause it was faster, more userfriendly and simply better. That was 3-4 years ago. FTP's rush came back, and HEM1 became kinda useless for me. PT3 worked fine with rush, with new PC power and SSD disk everything was fine. Tried PT4 trial and HEM2 trial. HEM2 is so much slower, but I just couldn't bare the change to PT4/3, HUD is so much different, and setting it all up, to look like old HEM1 HUD would take ages. I bought HEM2, because I'm lazy, but I sincerely hope, that people buy PT, because HEM people treat customers like ****. Maybe I'm not advanced with programming, but I had a glimpse of it and I bet it's not as big big problem as you are trying to make us belive, to upgrade current version with HUD for rush, IF YOU HAD IT ONCE WORKING.

Conclusion: I bought HEM2 to play rush, and I hate myself for being lazy. If I could choice one more, I'd stick with my old PT3 or buy PT4 and spend some time to make HUD look friendly, instead of donating money to HEM. I sincerely hope you go broke with this attitude to your customers.