Notecaddy Problems with HUD on Rush-Poker on FullTilt
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Default Notecaddy Problems with HUD on Rush-Poker on FullTilt

If i play Rushpoker, the Hands are imported correctly, the HUD is displayed correctly, too.
    But the Notecaddy-Notes arent displayed in the NoteCaddy-Report-Window and are missing in the HUD.
    If i search for Players in the Notecaddy-App itself, they are shown correctly and indicates that Notes are created.

In the Active-Session-Window of HEM2 the Rush-Table is shown and the graphs are shown too, but in the "Open-Tables Detected" Window in "Hands" there is always the value "0". In the Hands-List on the right side all Hands are listed as well.

If i replay some Hands in the HEM-Replayer, the Notecaddy-HUD is shown correctly,too.

Do i have to change some setting?

Thanks.
    Last edited by EiQ; 11-06-2012 at 09:21 AM.

I think there is a general problem with NC processing the FT hand histories. I got this while testing a hand that didn't create a note that definitely should have. 48762858.png

No direction but to trust the final destination

It seems to be working correctly for some people but not for everyone. If possible, please attach some of the new ftp hand histories to support@notecaddy.com so I can try to replicate
    NoteCaddy Manual | Coaching Packs | Blog
    NoteCaddy experts: a.k.aAlso, Catalyst_Kh, Derders, karstenkloss, scoobediah (NoteCaddy Edge)

Thank you to whoever sent the hands.

I can confirm that NC blows up on hands that see the flop (lol). There is already a provisional fix in place that's still being tested. If you want to try it now, please download the latest internal NC build How to make sure you have the very latest NoteCaddy build - Assaultware Wiki
    NoteCaddy experts: a.k.aAlso, Catalyst_Kh, Derders, karstenkloss, scoobediah (NoteCaddy Edge)

Is this working for someone because for me nothing has changed, still doesn't work for rush.

For me not. As i told in the original post, notes are generated correctly, but the one and only problem due to NC is that they werent shown in the Hud, but only in the NC-App itself, and thats a bit slow for Rush Poker typing names...

Rush will work for the November 13th release

There is a test build up for rush How to make sure you have the very latest NoteCaddy build - Assaultware Wiki

Being based in the United States I cannot play rush for real money so I appreciate any assistance I get via log files

It is still numbered 2.4.1.4 so people don't get bothered in case it doesn't work. If you try it and still no rush, please do the following:

-turn on NC logging How to make logs and send it to support - Assaultware Wiki
    -play a few rush hands
    -close hm2

UPDATE: The provisional build still isn't working 100% but the actual cause is very close to being identified. I apologize that this process isn't quicker but due to me not being able to see a hud at all in rush I am relying on user logs only. I greatly appreciate the logs submitted so far and am confident that this will be resolved no later than November 12th as promised.

Default NoteCaddy not working at Rush Tables

Hello, the badges is not showing in RUSH session (stats working ok)
    HUD replayer is also ok, i can see some badges.

I'am using NoteCaddyEdge

Thanks