Notecaddy Problems with HUD on Rush-Poker on FullTilt - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    No direction but to trust the final destination

Thanks for the confirmation. Going forward I am going to look for a better way to do these updates. If I could still get on ftp this would have taken 2 days tops
    NoteCaddy Manual | Coaching Packs | Blog
    NoteCaddy experts: a.k.aAlso, Catalyst_Kh, Derders, karstenkloss, scoobediah (NoteCaddy Edge)

Just noticed some more problems with Rush poker sreticentv, specifically with the notecaddy edge betsizing tell definitions, for some reason the definitions aren't registering in the popups, they work fine on Pokerstars.
    I've included a pic which highlights the problem. Edge Cbet.JPG

Thank you for the screenshot. Are any of the other items that appear in that popup NC note/stats? I am curious if it's some definitions don't work in popups or none of them
    NoteCaddy experts: a.k.aAlso, Catalyst_Kh, Derders, karstenkloss, scoobediah (NoteCaddy Edge)

Ok, iv'e had a quick scan through all the Notecaddy Edge popups and from what i can gather it's only a few definitions that don't work. I've included 2 more pics to highlight the definitions. One of them is just the turn versions of the bet sizing tell definitions.Edge Fold To Turn Cbet.JPGEdge Turn Cbet.JPG

Thanks for the continued details. I will investigate this but it's not obvious what could be the problem so it might be a few days till there's a resolution.

Could you do me one more favor though and check tools->player notes for that player and see if notes show up for those bet size definitions?

Quote Originally Posted by sreticentv View Post
    Thanks for the continued details. I will investigate this but it's not obvious what could be the problem so it might be a few days till there's a resolution.

Could you do me one more favor though and check tools->player notes for that player and see if notes show up for those bet size definitions?
    Ok sreticentv i've checked to see if those particular notes have been generated by notecaddy on those players plus some other players and can confirm that the bet sizing weak definitions aren't generated.
    Funny thing is that the standard river bet definitions work fine, so i'm thinking that it may be that the flop and turn weak defintions because they use a certain range for the note. That's where the trouble may be coming from.