Full Tilt Relaunch Information 06 Nov 2012 - Page 7
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

-deleted- sry, my mistake
    Last edited by nabokow; 11-07-2012 at 05:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by C:\NewFolder View Post
    Ive got the same problem as most of you guys and finally solved it like this
    I ve change the time zone of FT to mine (its EE zone and its +7 hours to the default FT time... or - ... nevermind... )
    at the HM2 Site Time Adj ive cange the adjustment to FT to 0...
    It worked immediatelly
    Hope to help to some of you
    Regards! (and srry for bad English)
    can you play rush sng/mtts with HUD now ? because I can't

1.FTP saves the hh to HDD
    2.HEM imports the hh from the HDD (I can see the hands in the active session)
    3.My time in ftp is set correctly to EET and Set Time Adj in Hem is set to 0
    4.Hud works for everything except rush (mtt/sng) , if I open one rush mtt and don't disable the HUD for that, the HUD freezes for all tables, starts showing 0 hands for all tables and this includes PS tables.

edit: now it does not work with any mtt tables, I created an empty DB and started fresh, the hands get imported in the active session with the correct time displayed, but the hud still shows 0 hands for everyone no matter how many hands I play and get imported.

can anyone help me or should I just forget it and play rush with no stats until a fix is released ?
    Last edited by Sky4ever; 11-07-2012 at 05:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by morny View Post
    I dont have an ETA on HM1 update, but reports suggest HM1 is working fine except for Rush, well need to do some investigation into that before we can give an ETA
    Hi, any further info on a fix for Rush in HM1?

Thanks

Hi, yesterday i was playing FTP Rush and my HM2 HUD was working perfectly fine. Now today it just says 'waiting for hands' but the HUD doesn't appear? Any idea how to fix this? It's working for PokerStars Zoom as good as always.

pretty much everyone i know is having HUD issues playing mtts. it seems to sometimes work for standard freezeout tourneys or say for straight 100bb cashgames, but for anything with any sort of special format (eg cap table, rebuy tourney) it never works.

often my HUD stops working on all other sites unless i delete the FTP auto import folder and restart HEM, then everything works fine again.

I can't get the HEM2 HUD to work on regular 6max tables. The hands are importing, but the stats will never update on the HUD. The number of hands just stays at 0 and the stats are all blank on players I've spent the last hour playing with.

HEM2 is working for me for zoom poker games. But will not work on either rush poker or ROD tournaments. The names come up on the tables but he stats are left blank.
    Last edited by JGold530; 11-08-2012 at 07:11 AM.

Hi Morny,

I have a friend using HM2 who imported a lot of his old hands into a new database and when playing Rush he got stats showing. However, he felt they were not updating. I am awaiting further confirmation of what exactly happened and Ill get back to you.

I have tried to isolate the Rush HUD problem with no joy. Changing timezones does not seem to help. Altering the options in the HUD filters seems not to help. I seem to have more joy when I have played against a player on a normal table. When I do that I think I get the normal games stats appearing.

As for Rush stats being available it seems very much hit and miss. However, almost always, no stats appear.

e.g. I had a player who I had had 11 rush hands against from two days ago. The 1st time I saw him today I saw his stats from Tuesday. The second time I played him today his stats were empty.

e.g. many players but not all I think who I was noticing for the 1st time today appeared with a HUD showing 1 hand (I presume after I had played 1 hand against them but I cant be sure) but then the next time I saw them their HUD stats were empty.

Two other points/bugs

1) The autodetect time adjustment does not work properly now. It suggests +5 for FTP from UK but as I have WET selected in the FTP software and FTP now writes HH with that time showing, HM2 adjusts by 5 hours giving the incorrect time. I have altered the offset to 0 (However, even if I have ET set in FTP and use +5 offsest the HUD problem persists)

2) When using "Select Player" for a report the number of hands played is incorrect overstating the humber of hands always I think

Cheers

Trevor
    Last edited by TJD; 11-08-2012 at 09:30 AM.

Hi, after a frustrating morning I've managed to get FTP hh's importing and everything appears fine other than it's recording my buy-ins as freerolls and subsequently all winnings/losses are zero.

Please help.

Thanks

Edit - I take it back...importing worked for one husng then on my next game just decided not to work anymore. fml sick of problems with hem2. I'd understand if it it did not work at all, but to work for 1 game then stop working is just weird.
    Last edited by BigBadFishy; 11-08-2012 at 09:44 AM.

My HUD was working absolutely fine for rush but then today it decided to import some hands multiple times and ruin everything.

sigh.png