Ongame NOTHING !

Default Ongame NOTHING !

Guy i only had Fozzy do a team view session support two days and got everything working again now 2 days later i not had any update no bugs on my pc ect ect and when i load betfair 2 / ongame click auto import to start my Hud nothing happens zip nothing can u please help get this sorted asap as its really effecting my ability to earn sme much need cash and multitable

You should import the file via import file and then delete the handhistory file from the handhistory folder. The autoimport has a performance problem at the moment. So you should start your session with an empty handhistory file.
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here

sorry i am software fish import what file through the import file option ? can you give me some clear instruction what to do exactly

Move the files in the handhistory folder:

FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Ongame - BWIN Setup

C:\Users\%USERPROFILE%\AppData\Local\P5\handhistor y

to your \hmarchive folder:

Your \HMArchive is likely not in your \Holdem Manager directory. We normally suggest you use C:\HMArchive, but you may have put it anywhere.

To verify the location: Options > Configure Auto Import Folders > Edit > Archive Folder: ___________________

FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Warning: You have XXX Hand History Files in your Auto Import Folders

The archive should be organized by \Month\DayOfMonth (example: D:\HMArchive\2009\07\31).

and import them via import file or import from folder.

FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: How to Import & Export Hands

Fozzy I am using xp when i click c then doc and settings there is no userprofile or appdate folder like the fax suggest however i have rvg software then holdem manager folder in my c driver program files folder when i click on it and go into handhistory folder it is empty all ready

First of all, we need to enable the option to see Hidden Files: How to see hidden files in Windows

Try this to see the hidden folder..
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here

XP:

C:\Documents and Settings\%USERPROFILE%\Local\Application Data\P5\PokerSiteName\handhistory