Cache Rebuilder

Thread: Cache Rebuilder

Default Cache Rebuilder

Is there a reason the Cache Rebuilder hasn't been finished yet although it should have been finished months ago? (Same holds true for an extended export function.)

For the HUD you can partly work around this issue by using "Filter by date" so you can get rid of the older hands BUT the tablescanner doesn't have an option like that.

Is it too much to ask for getting basic tools to maintain a database before you add the more fancy stuff (or support for a new room for that matter). Having to export and reimport a 60GB+ database seems a bit overkill only because you don't give us the (for ages promised) tools.

Update to http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloa...4_Internal.exe

Click File--> Backup & Restore

The backup & Restore utility is the promises extended export/backup function.
    It even saves the TableScanner settings... (and the notes/bonus/rakeback info, etc. which are stored in the database)

----

Cache Rebuilders... didn't it automatically do this at the start of every month. But only for purged hands.
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here

I'm on 1.11.03 and the release notes don't indicate that anything new has come out regarding this matter and the release thread indicates I should wait...

Under "extended export functions" I had great filter options in mind, like, all players on FT, with VPIP between 40%-100%, PLO,...

My main issue is still to get rid of the old stats. i.e. after a purge the tablescanner shows more hands of a player than the report. You mentioned a "cleaning process" at the beginning of the month. Please tell me more about it and if it is possible to trigger it manually. Until now, I thought, the Cache Rebuilder is a piece of code, that hasn't been programmed yet, to set the HUD stats (tablescanner seems to use them too) to match the hands that are actually in the database.

It can't be triggered automatically....

but there are two types of "purge":
    observed HH configuration--> purge and (will delete hand, but keep stats)
    Purge Hands (still delete everything)
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here

I believe the 2 options do the same. Other posts and the message at the top of the purge page indicate that.
    Can you please check back with morny. He seems to know more.
    I found heaps of threads asking about this. Databases are getting bigger and bigger over time, so we dearly need the Cache Rebuilder. Reimporting is not an easy option anymore.