leakbuster hasn't worked since Feb. 2012

Default leakbuster hasn't worked since Feb. 2012

I keep getting the run around from support. My leakbuster hasn't worked since I purchased HEM2. I tried back then to get the problem resolved. What they are telling me to do doesn't exist on my computer and every 12 hours I get that same response from a different person after telling the previous person the solution doesn't work on my computer. I would really just like a refund on leakbuster. It doesn't work with HEM2 on my computer. Your pat answer to delete leakbuster file when there is no leakbuster file and then just stop responding when I tell you this is not working. It worked fine with HEM1. Just please refund the money and I won't bitch again. I'm really tired of being passed around to each tech until I give up.

Former HM Support DogNamedBluff's Avatar

Moving to LeakBuster section.

Have no idea who you spoke with, but according to your email (assume you're the same person), your issue was resolved. Maybe you posted this before you knew. The issue was that you can't have LB HM1 and HM2 registered at the same time. You need to have on or another. Support said this in the first e-mail, but you didn't mention you had HM1 registered. Once that was cleared, HM2 worked fine based on your response, but sorry you felt you got passed from tech to tech. I only have 3 e-mails from you in support, but at least it's resolved and you're up and running.

Still isn't working. I was in the demo mode and I still can't register online and am being referred to Ace Poker Solutions.

Ok, please PM me with your e-mail address and I'll get you straightened out. Demo mode for the video player is a flash bug (fixed in this next version). I think you're getting confused because you did say in email it registered, and looking on our system it does now show you are registered. You have the standard version. If you see all of the steps, and none of them are greyed out, then you are registered.
    Last edited by Leak Buster Support; 11-03-2012 at 01:42 PM.