HM crashes on start

Exclamation HM crashes on start

In the morning HM2 was working fine. I installed Win 7 recommended non-critical update and reboot. Computer crashed showing blue screen. I shut down and restarted - showed safe mode, started normally and restarted again. After that HM2 crashes immediately on start showing error message box (see attachment). Over 3 hours now I'm trying to fix it with no success. Uninstalled and reinstalled HM2, reinstalled .NET, tried safe mode, removed Win 7 latest update, restarted many times, read this forum etc, etc -- no success. There is no log.txt file. Also no errors appear in error_log.txt file - it crashes too fast (about 8 seconds after the start). When I click on "See report details" on the error message box (bottom left corner) -- nothing happens. I have an old (which I don't use for over 6 months) HM2 on the same hard disk (different folder)-- this one starts fine. Please advise!!!
    Attached Images Attached Images

up

Which Firewall, and Anti-Virus are you using?

For W7 and Vista you must set \holdem manager\holdemmanager.exe, hudfuncsapp.exe are started as administrator. Run the windows explorer and navigate to your Holdemmanager2 installation directory. Right click the executables and select properties... then select "Run as admin" from the compatibility tab.

Add exceptions to the windows firewall for those files even if the firewall is turned off. If you have a 3rd party firewall, do the equivalent or uninstall it temporarily.

Run a manual Windows Update and install all updates, including all .net framework updates.

Turn off User Account Control: How to Disable and Turn Off UAC in Windows 7 « My Digital Life

--

When there is a crash, please sent your full log.txt file, located in the following folder to hm2support@holdemmanager.com:

Windows 7: C:\Users\{username}\AppData\Roaming\HoldemManager\
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here

All questions you've ask are not relevant, because, as I mentioned earlier, I can successfully run HM2 on the same computer, same hard drive, same Windows 7 -- different folder. Same database. As I mentioned earlier " There is no log.txt file."
    I gave up on HM2 in default folder (that keeps giving an error). Now I have a new question: how can I update HM2 in non-default folder. I couldn't find a solution - the system keeps saving all update files in the default C:\Program Files (x86)\Holdem Manager 2. I was not able to find a folder selection during installation/update process. Please advice.

HM2 keeps install path in registry
    To clean up this record - uninstall HM2 via Control panel and then install it again - if a folder you want.