Help hem hates me

Angry Help hem hates me

Hi everyone, ive ben struggeling so bad with this software its amasing how ''stupid'' i must be even with an IQ above 135.

Okay so i got a few problems.

1) HEM wount let me choose ''Tournement HUD'' the premade one ? when i choose it press apply and OK, restart HEM it uses the defult 2,0 again ? why cant i get this function to work properly ?

2) HEM is resetting my hands to 0 everytime i start a new tournement ? it has tracked arround 10 tournements for me now but it continue to put my ''Hands'' at 0 at the begninning of a new tour?

Please someone help me? ottherwise i will soon give up on this software, i had high hopes but they got somewhat 2 outet on the river i feel so annoyed, i feel like omg why wount it just work as i want it!

-Christian

Welcome to the funny world of HM
    2 outer??i think they are on the river and bluffing with air

Okay well is there no one that can help me ? :/ it wount use the tournement HUD i choose ? :s

Bump!

-1 hud options--> site options--> Make sure they're no overlapping/conflicting settings between the HUD configurations.

For example: you're making changes to a HUD configuration assigned to PokerStars, but the "default" HUD is assigned to "any site" ("any site" will include PokerStars, so then this HUD will be shown instead of the HUD configuration you're making changes to)

-2 The hero stats will always start at zero and reset to 0 if you're moved to a new table.
    This is done by design so you can track your image at each table.
    If you want to see your overall stats, go to the reports tab.
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here