Any profiles we can download?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Any profiles we can download?

So are there no ready made profiles we can download? So each user has to create his own... Guess its not all that time consuming, but it would be nice if there would be some ready made templates we could use, or buy.

This forum section was created exactly for sharing configs. Voluntarily

Please, could someone post a downloadable configuration for 6max? I don't know table scanner at all but I think it would be very useful with the correct configuration. I play on Pokerstars. Thanks

I tried making one, but I couldn't get it to work. I.e. I wanted tables with high-VPIP and unknown players go tot the top, and tables with a waitlist that has more than two people for it to go to the bottom. It wouldn't work however, and the software is so clunky to use that I just browse the lobby instead.

I'm actually a bit surprised they even sell that software, I've been happy with all the other additions that I've bought for HEM but this just doesn't fit in.

I think it was actually better a few years ago, I remember using it then. Might also be that because I played micro stakes stakes and I just needed to find the bad players quickly from a ton of tables - while now there aren't too many tables at small stakes to choose from and they fill very quickly and the waiting lists are long if there is a bad player playing.

Quote Originally Posted by BotOnTilt View Post
    I'm actually a bit surprised they even sell that software, I've been happy with all the other additions that I've bought for HEM but this just doesn't fit in.....
    We do not sell it currently. It is still free while it is in beta mode. Once the remaining kinks are worked out of it the beta status will be removed and then the classic scan will still be free for another 6 months, and the instascan will be free for 3 more months, before we start charging for it again.

Kind of digging out this post, but how can I export a scoring profile ?
    I looked around but only found an import option :/