Hands appearing as "SUCCESS" in "Test Environment" not showing up in "Analysis"
    HM2 Shark Tank Member

Default Hands appearing as "SUCCESS" in "Test Environment" not showing up in "Analysis"

First I ran "Analysis" on note definition "X", which keeps a count of missed opportunities. I received 36 "success" instances for X. I wrote down the flop for each of these successes, and compared to them to my HEM flops for the situation defined by X. In my HEM, I have 70 such flops, leaving a 24 flop descrepancy. I copy/pasted several of the missing "Analysis" flops into the "Test Environment", and received "SUCCESS" messages for X.

Any idea why these flops aren't registering in X's definition analysis? I'm having the same problem with the total number of instances, which includes the missed opportunities, but am hoping that the solution to the smaller set of instances will solve the problem with the larger set.

Thanks!

No direction but to trust the final destination

The test environment doesn't test things like whether it's a tournament or even the game type but that might not be the issue here. It could also be that you have file->filters set. If neither is the case then please follow the steps in this article: My notes or a single definition's notes aren't showing up as I expect them to! - Assaultware Wiki
    NoteCaddy Manual | Coaching Packs | Blog
    NoteCaddy experts: a.k.aAlso, Catalyst_Kh, Derders, karstenkloss, scoobediah (NoteCaddy Edge)

HM2 Shark Tank Member

Quote Originally Posted by sreticentv View Post
    The test environment doesn't test things like whether it's a tournament or even the game type but that might not be the issue here. It could also be that you have file->filters set. If neither is the case then please follow the steps in this article: My notes or a single definition's notes aren't showing up as I expect them to! - Assaultware Wiki
    Great, I've sent you an e-mail with more details. Thanks!