Defs work in seek, but not as stats...

Default Defs work in seek, but not as stats...

So I finished making all my tourney resteal defs. They are all tested and work fine in both test & seek.
    I included them in a popup, but they all display 100%.
    Lets's say it's making a small open raise from btn. In seek I'm getting around 30% success rate, but in my popup that stat reads 100% (18). So I'm assuming it's trying to tell me this guy had the chance to make a small raise on the btn 18 times, and made that raise size all 18 (co 30/30 & sb 23/23, but when i filter this situation in the db, i get small raise steals by this player as 25/35/55 not 100/100/100)? Something's not right.

Also, i used the $cardrange variable for a sb shove note so that I could use caddy spark, which is awesome, however I seem to have 20 lines of notes & corresponding sparks when one would suffice, in truth, just the spark would be great, the notes are just too verbose for me to use at the table.
    Thanks in advance for your help. Again... :-)

No direction but to trust the final destination

This might have been related to the bug where it was 100% always that has since been resolved. You should try to reset your notes http://wiki.assaultware.com/How-to-r...ddy-notes.ashx which will almost certainly work.

Also, i used the $cardrange variable for a sb shove note so that I could use caddy spark, which is awesome, however I seem to have 20 lines of notes & corresponding sparks when one would suffice, in truth, just the spark would be great, the notes are just too verbose for me to use at the table.
    Please paste a screenshot from a replayer as I am having trouble understanding what you're seeing. I get your point but I can't give an intelligent answer without a visual
    NoteCaddy Manual | Coaching Packs | Blog
    NoteCaddy experts: a.k.aAlso, Catalyst_Kh, Derders, karstenkloss, scoobediah (NoteCaddy Edge)

The reset didn't work.
    I included a picture of the pop up that shows both the list of notes with sparks & at the top highlighted in red the odd 100% stats.
    MR is min raise (or 2-2.5) by position, although that got cut off by the top of the screen because the notes list is so long lol.According to the stats in this pop up he raises 100% from all positions & folds to 3bets 100% as well, neither of which are true.
    Attached Images Attached Images

No direction but to trust the final destination

Is this the same definition from the other thread? I want to try to replicate this. Please post it here or email it to support@notecaddy.com
    NoteCaddy Manual | Coaching Packs | Blog
    NoteCaddy experts: a.k.aAlso, Catalyst_Kh, Derders, karstenkloss, scoobediah (NoteCaddy Edge)