Where are my imported HHs??

Default Where are my imported HHs??

My desktop is spazzing so im gonna format it so i need to move my database from my desktop to my laptop before i format it. so i exported the database and imported it on my laptop. BUUUUT, there are obv hands missing...for some reason only 3/6 PLO hands on stars (it imported the 2/4 hands). so i was thinking that i could just find the original hand histories on my desktop and move them to my lap top and import them directly. but HM has changed since last time i used this feature (picked a folder where to put processed/imported HHs). apparently u cant pick where u wanna store the HHs and ive searched my entire computer twice and i cant find them. where did HM hide my HHs?

Hi Rabid

The below info is taken from here:
    FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Setting Up Auto Import Folders

###
    By default the archive is here: "C:\HMArchive"

###
    If it's not there you can find it like this [assuming you can get to HM on your spazzing machine]:
    Open HM > HM menu bar > Options > Configure Auto Import Folders...

This Dialog opens [example picture - your paths may not look like this in the pic]:

Click the "Add Folder" button & this dialog opens [example picture - your paths may not look like this in the pic]::

The bottom field shows you the Archive Folder path [Which in this example is "C:\HMArchive"]
    ###

ok found it....but the 3/6 PLO hands were still not imported. sat down at a 3/6 PLO table using my lap top and hands were imported using auto import so it was prob just a temporary problem