hud popup bb looe or win is not correct in hm2

Default hud popup bb looe or win is not correct in hm2

Hi all,
    my problem is:

when i play cash and with the pointer of mouse go over my nickname on hud popup the number of bb that i win or loose is not correct. it is nearly 10x.

for example if i loose 10 bb, hm2 show me that i loose 100bb.
    Someone can help me?
    thanks to all

Which site? Are you using a customized popup? The default popup for the name stat shows bb/100 (number of bb's won/lost per 100 hands based on current rate) and amount (cash, not bb) won/lost in the past 5/10/20 minutes.

09.27.2012-17.57.png

If you are using a custom popup please attach the .pop file here. You can find the file in the C:\Users\YourName\AppData\Roaming\HoldemManager\Co nfig folder.

If you can't see it, turn off the windows option that is hiding that directory. http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questio...es+in+Windows+

Hi fozzy71 thank you for help me.
    in the dafault popup, i've added some info more, like 3bet% and other. I play on pokerstars.

The default popup for the name stat shows bb/100 (number of bb's won/lost per 100 hands based on current rate) and amount (cash, not bb) won/lost in the past 5/10/20 minutes.
    So that number off bb's won/lost, if i understand is a projection of win or loss?

i attach the configuration file.
    TY

DEFAULT Main Popup.pop

The screen shot I posted was at a NL4 table and I had lost $0.06 in 2 hands. That is 1.5bb. If I multiply that by 50 to project that win/loss rate to 100 hands total I would end up losing 75bb/100 hands which would be $3.00.

Are you sure you attached the right popup file? Can you post or PM me a screen shot of which specific stat in your popups you were referring to? The popup in my screen shot is the Default_Winrate.pop file which appears when you hover over the Name stat. The .pop file you attached is what appears when you click on a stat and I don't see any bb won/lost stats in that popup when I put it into my system.

Thank yoi fozzy71, now i understand that number is not effective value that u r losing but a proiection.

Thank you