HEM not important some tournament hands from FTP

Default HEM not important some tournament hands from FTP

When I review tournament HHs in HEM, it appears that not all the hands from the HH are being imported. I would say the loss rate is around 20%. However, if I search for the original hand history from FTP, everything appears to be fine.

Could some one help me fix this problem? Also, how would the loss of a hand effect HEM's EV calculations for the EV line? Say for example that it missed a hand where I lost a bunch of chips as a 50/50 favorite. Would it produce the same EV results as if I had lost a big pot with a 0% chance to win?

Define, "when you search for the original handhistories"??: do you request them from Full Tilt, or reimport the handhistories after the session?

If you request them--> so 20% of hands are just not written to you handhistory files--> it's often caused by disconnections / Full Tilt crashing

If you reimport them and then suddenly it imports MORE hands than during the auto import--> not all hands are imported into your SQL database--> which could mean something is (partially) blocking your SQL connection.

Are you playing SNGs or MTTs? The EV has no effect on MTTs.
    If you miss 20% of your hands hands--> ANY allin hand will totally screw up your SNG EV line, so we should focus on why it's missing hands.

Update to: http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloa...nternal_03.exe

For W7 and Vista you must set \holdem manager\dbcontrolpanel.exe, holdemmanager.exe and hmhud.exe are started as administrator. Run the windows explorer and navigate to your Holdemmanager installation directory. Right click the executables and select properties... then select "Run as admin" from the compatibility tab.

Add exceptions to the windows firewall, even if it is off. If you have a 3rd party firewall, do the equivalent or uninstall it temporarily -
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here