problem with tourney results

Default problem with tourney results

Hi!

I recently reinstalled win7 and i made a backup&restore with HM. Everything worked, but then i changed archive folder (i also changed the location of where PS stores HH's), then i set the correct places in HM, but now i only see the results from tourneys where i finished ITM. The data isn't correct anymore and even if i import the tournament summaries nothing changes.
    HUD works correctly.

What can i do, to fix this problem?

thanx

Please try to import the summaries again with this version: http://forums.holdemmanager.com/rele...e-release.html

It may be necessary to copy the summaries to a different folder before you can import them again (use import file or import from folder).

OK, i tried that but with no success. I set my pokerstars hh's folder in pokerstars directory and now i changed that to D:/hh's. My archive folder is also in D partition. I tried reimporting the summaries, but still no success. I'll be playing again tommorow and we shall see if from then on things will work

well, results do work now,
    but now hud doesn work

help needed,,,
    Last edited by MassaTheChamp; 07-15-2010 at 03:22 PM.

please give HoldemManager Administrator rights:

1) Go to C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager (Program Files (x86) if you have the 64bit version)
    2) Rightclick the HoldemManager.exe and choose "Properties".
    3) Go to the Compatibility Tab and select "Run this program as an Administrator". if the option is grayed out then this is because youve UAC disabled, in which case enable UAC Disable User Account Control (UAC) the Easy Way on Win 7 or Vista - How-To Geek and reboot the PC then do step 3 and then you can disable UAC again if you like.
    4) Do the same for HMHud.exe and DBControlPanel.exe and hmimport.exe

if the problem persists go to C:/Program Files/RVGSoftware/HoldemManager/Config folder and make a backup of prefs.xml and then close Holdem Manager and delete the original prefs.xml and restart HM and it should create a new default prefs.xml file, please test with that version and see if the problem persists?
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    We welcome any feedback on any solutions we provide, this helps us to provide better quality solutions in the future.

OK, i tried everything said here with 1.11.03 internal version, without success.
    I lost all HUD configurations after deleting that file, only have default configuration, which also doesn't work. So now i'll restore that file and hope you will come up with another solution

After returning back to 1.11.02b because of the HUD problems, now results don't work again....this is getting really ******* annoying.........

go to C:/Program Files/RVGSoftware/HoldemManager/Config folder and make a backup of prefs.xml and then close Holdem Manager and delete the original prefs.xml and restart HM and it should create a new default prefs.xml file, please test with that version and see if the problem persists?
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    We welcome any feedback on any solutions we provide, this helps us to provide better quality solutions in the future.

Last edited by MassaTheChamp; 07-18-2010 at 09:39 AM.