Notecaddy Basic doesnt work with my Holdem Manager 2?

Default Notecaddy Basic doesnt work with my Holdem Manager 2?

Hi,

So the notecaddy does not work with my holdem manager 2. I have the latest Holdem Manager version.

I tried to reset to factory settings but I couldnt find these files?(I have set folder settings to show hidden files):

caddysettings.xml
    caddylayout.xml
    noteDefinitionsLayout.xml
    colorDefinitionsLayout.xml

So can it be that I do not have Note Caddy installed or something?

No direction but to trust the final destination

NC installs with hm2 so they definitely need to be there. For windows 7 you should check C:\Users\{YourWindowsLogin}\AppData\Roaming\Holdem Manager

Also, depending on your database size, it might take some time to create all the notes which is why you don't see them right away
    NoteCaddy Manual | Coaching Packs | Blog
    NoteCaddy experts: a.k.aAlso, Catalyst_Kh, Derders, karstenkloss, scoobediah (NoteCaddy Edge)

Now I found those files. Should this be my main Holdem manager2 folder where these .xml files are found. Because this is different folder than I have installed my Holdem Manager2?

There is some message in my notecaddy_error log which reads:

012.10.01 20:02:03:8207 Exception loading definition from file C:\Users\AppData\Roaming\HoldemManager\NoteCaddyDe finitions\backup_2012-10-1\TwoBarrelsWeak.xml. Exception: Virhe XML-asiakirjassa (11, 4). last: 1 2012.10.01 20:21:33:4166 Error creating caddy scatter:

The list goes on forever for example:

\Roaming\HoldemManager\NoteCaddyDefinitions\CallsC betOOP.xml. Exception: Virhe XML-asiakirjassa (11, 4). last: 1
    2012.10.01 20:01:55:8422 Exception loading definition from file C:\Users\AppData\Roaming\HoldemManager\NoteCaddyDe finitions\backup_2012-10-1\CallsCbetOOP.xml. Exception: Virhe XML-asiakirjassa (11, 4). last: 1
    2012.10.01 20:01:55:9982 Exception loading definition from file C:\Users\AppData\Roaming\HoldemManager\NoteCaddyDe finitions\CallsStealsWithWideRange.xml. Exception: Virhe XML-asiakirjassa (11, 4). last: 1

When I open the Holdem Manager 2 there reads "Ready" in the bottom left corner. Does this means it has imported all notes?

I used to see that "half blue bar" in villains HUDs which informed me that notecaddy has taken a note, but since last updates they are gone and I wonder why?
    Last edited by Slasher-; 10-02-2012 at 05:35 AM.

No direction but to trust the final destination

If you delete the files then the blue bar should come back eventually. I don't know why they disappeared. Sometimes HEM will say ready even if notes are not all done yet so there is no way to be sure it's completely finished.
    NoteCaddy Manual | Coaching Packs | Blog
    NoteCaddy experts: a.k.aAlso, Catalyst_Kh, Derders, karstenkloss, scoobediah (NoteCaddy Edge)

Thanks for the advice. Now I think it works. At least it started to create the notes again.