Failing to activate (validate) HEM

Default Failing to activate (validate) HEM

I've been using HEM for 1 year now and this is the first time this problem occurs to me. It started 2 days ago.

When I start HEM the standard small box with "Validating..." appears, how ever it stays like this for quite some time (3-4 min.). Then after that the program is in "trial mode" and asks me to activate or register.

There is an option where I can activate it online. When I click on this it goes to a window saying "Activating online. Please be patient..." It tries to do that for quite some time 8-10 min. and then I get an error message saying that there was an error during activation.

I've reset my license on the website (as the login didn't work in the program for some reason).

No idea why this issue has occurred. I haven't installed any new programs in the last couple of days. I've also tried rebooting the PC without success.

Update to: http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloa...nternal_03.exe

Manually run Windows Update to see if there are ANY updates.

Also read: FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: I Can't Activate & Register Holdem Manager
    (especially check the proxy settings)
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here